What are your top 3 Final Fantasy games?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Very conflicting game for me, parts of it i love and parts i absolutely hate. If chapter 13 wasn’t fukked, the character select, episode ignis, prompto, and gladiolus were all in the vanilla version of the game and Kingsglaive was the playable opening to the game it would be a 9/10. Too much shyt happens off screen in the vanilla version that just made no sense.

Also they just casually throw Ifrit in the game as this big final boss, then you had to go read a book to find out what the fukk thatt was about. It was a mess :snoop:
All that is true. And yet, despite my disappointments with the game, it was still my most enjoyed FF mainline numbered games since 7.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Very conflicting game for me, parts of it i love and parts i absolutely hate. If chapter 13 wasn’t fukked, the character select, episode ignis, prompto, and gladiolus were all in the vanilla version of the game and Kingsglaive was the playable opening to the game it would be a 9/10. Too much shyt happens off screen in the vanilla version that just made no sense.

Also they just casually throw Ifrit in the game as this big final boss, then you had to go read a book to find out what the fukk thatt was about. It was a mess :snoop:

I hear you. Tho aside from the movie/anime shyt not being actual in-game events, there wasn't too much about the game that I hated, rather that there was things that either just annoyed me or I wish they could've actually met their potential with/missed opportunities. What's actually in the game is mostly good to me.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hear you. Tho aside from the movie/anime shyt not being actual in-game events, there wasn't too much about the game that I hated, rather that there was things that either just annoyed me or I wish they could've actually met their potential with/missed opportunities. What's actually in the game is mostly good to me.

Its just one of those games where you FEEL that it had a messy development as you’re playing it, Like MGSV

Even though i enjoyed it more than XIII, at least the latter felt like a finished product. Just makes it more frustrating knowing that a classic game could have been hiding in there.