What are your opinions of Jay-Z Vol.2 Hard Knock Life album?

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Influence, sales and popularity doesn't make an average album a classic:francis:

Half the album is mediocre-to-garbage (Ride Or Die, N What N Who, HKL, It's Like That...)

Half the album is good-to-classic (If I Should Die, Money Cash Hoes, A Week Ago...)

Just cause you busted your first nut to this LP doesn't make it a classic. Don't be blinded by nostalgia

JayBaldacci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Influence, sales and popularity doesn't make an average album a classic:francis:

Half the album is mediocre-to-garbage (Ride Or Die, N What N Who, HKL, It's Like That...)

Half the album is good-to-classic (If I Should Die, Money Cash Hoes, A Week Ago...)

Just cause you busted your first nut to this LP doesn't make it a classic. Don't be blinded by nostalgia

It's like that is the only real Jay song on there.

Piffery

All Star
Daps

All of those songs are incredible though.

phatphuck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bumped the fuqq out of it for two weeks. but as an entire album, it lacks replay value

an "album of the moment", as with several other jigga albums