What are your favourite "Must Read" books?

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McMafia was a really good book,dude that wrote it was on point with his sources,some of the stories were :ohhh:,he did a good job of weaving together the different aspects of crime in Eastern Europe too..

Source wise he was on point and he was in-depth with his research. Another great author is Kafka read all his stuff even the incomplete. Incredible writer

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lies My Teacher Told Me
The God Delusion
Harry Potter (favorite series)
White Fang
Malcolm X Autobiography

Don't sleep on my dude Harold J. Potter.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Autobiography of Malcolm X
The Great Gatsby
Assata
The Way of the Superior Man
Race & Manifest Destiny
Wretched of the Earth
To Kill a Mockingbird
Of Mice & Men
Banker to the Poor
Flowers for Algernon

I've got Art of Seduction, Art of War, and The Prince on e-book but I keep procrastinating on reading them.

Sire366

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Phila
A Brave New World
The Picture of Dorian Gray
The Tipping Point
The Art of War
The Prince
Siddhartha
War and Peace
Griftopia

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Ill name top 3 in no particular order. Mind you these books have changed my life completely...

Malcolm x bio
How to think about the Great Ideas by Mortimer Adler
A Brief History of Time by Stephan Hawking

Daps
Does Barnes and Noble let you read their books or you have to buy them first.

Also, can you bring in your own books and read them there or will they accuse you of stealing when you are walking out with the book that you brought there?

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Does Barnes and Noble let you read their books or you have to buy them first.

Also, can you bring in your own books and read them there or will they accuse you of stealing when you are walking out with the book that you brought there?

:what:

Ummmmmm yeah! to both questions.

If you walk inside any Barnes & Nobles you'll see various ppl reading books they haven't purchased whether it's on the floor, against a wall, at a table etc. You can also bring in your own reading material.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I want to get a PDF copy of Born Fi' Dead [Paperback] by Laurie Gunst but cant seem to find it.
Among the ethnic gangs that rule America's inner cities, none has had the impact of the Jamaican posses. Spawned in the ghettos of Kingston as mercenary street-fighters for the island's politicians, the posses began migrating to the United States in the early 1980s, just in time to catch and ride the crack wave as it engulfed the country. Laurie Gunst's provocative expose of the Jamaican politicians' role in creating this problem is also a moving and compelling tale of suffering and exploitation.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Good shyt, subs.

On a related note just watched the movie John Carter the other day and liked the movie so much made my way over to iMDB(ok it was more about who the fine ass chick was :pachaha:.... Lynn Collins was looking AMAZING in that flick :noah:). Anyway i didn't know the movie was based off a book/series of books so now i'm thinking bout reading them. The concept of teleporting to new adventures appealed to me.

:what:

Ummmmmm yeah! to both questions.

If you walk inside any Barnes & Nobles you'll see various ppl reading books they haven't purchased whether it's on the floor, against a wall, at a table etc. You can also bring in your own reading material.

My question is how do they keep track of who brings stuff in and who is just getting up and walking out stealing their stuff?