What are your favourite "Must Read" books?

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
LIFE ALTERING BOOK:

83581.jpg

LINK

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/People-Believe-Weird-Things-Pseudoscience/dp/0805070893]Why People Believe Weird Things: Pseudoscience, Superstition, and Other Confusions of Our Time: Michael Shermer, Stephen Jay Gould: 9780805070897: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

PDF

http://flightsimhq.org/godfree2/Why People Believe Weird Things.pdf

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
48 Laws of Power....still haven't finished it
Autobiography of Malcolm X.....haven't finished that one either....
1984 & Animal Farm both of those were dope....

I want to check out that Art of Seduction book too....

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love to see everyone reading more self improvement books.

Great book to help you communicate and influence others.
how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people.jpg

This book changed my life brehs. Everyone should read itwill try you outlook and give you a decent roadmap to success.
Rich-Dad-Poor-Dad-Robert-T-Kiyosaki.jpg

Anything from Malcom Gladwell, This guy is a great contemporary writer who will open you eyes and help you think outside of the box
malcolm-gladwell-books.jpg

This is a great nonfiction book that gives you the history electronic stock trading.

Dark-Pools-Jacket.jpg

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
I'd like to hear what ya'll read outside of the-coli.com

My favourite non-fiction would be The Prince by Machiavelli. It's a short book I suggest ya'll go read that if you know how to read between the lines on stuff. Very basic language too, and its kinda clever/funny :obama:

Favourite fiction is probably To Kill A Mockingbird. I read it when I was a small child for the first time and that book more than anything else I can say woke me up so to speak. Really taught me about human nature and all that. If you haven't read it, and are a Black American... well :smh:

Inb4 all the lame nikkas and corny jokes, you really wanna do that with me? :youngsabo:

WHAT A BOOKWORM FAKKET

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I don't know if it was mention but for A Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
My question is how do they keep track of who brings stuff in and who is just getting up and walking out stealing their stuff?

I've stolen many things in my lifetime, books was never one of them :pachaha:

If you possess certain levels of melanin, flashlight security will follow you throughout the store until you leave. From my experience anyway.

That's when I hit em with a :stopitslime: and take my B&N membership card out of my pocket....

:mj:

Now onto my contribution to this thread.

For inspirational purposes, I have an affinity towards James Allen and Kahlil Gibran.

Mind is the Master: The Complete James Allen Treasury

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Mind-Master-Complete-James-Treasury/dp/1585427691/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352456129&sr=8-1&keywords=james+allen+treasury]Mind is the Master: The Complete James Allen Treasury: James Allen: 9781585427697: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Kahlil Gibran: The Collected Works (Everyman's Library)
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Collected-Works-Everymans-Library/dp/0307267075/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1352456429&sr=1-1&keywords=the+collected+works+of+kahlil+gibran]The Collected Works (Everyman's Library): Kahlil Gibran: 9780307267078: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Binary

Banned
Daps
Freakonomics, The Great Gatsby, 1984.

I like Influence too. I read this one more than the others.