What are you doing this weekend?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
what are the 2 of you doing for the second date, what did yall do on the first date, and how long ago was the first date
first date was on sunday since she cant make it tonight maybe this sunday for the second date

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first date was on sunday since she cant make it tonight maybe this sunday for the second date

thats whats up got a first date with a chick on sunday I know we are grabbing something to eat, but trying to come up with something else. There isnt much going on in the city that day except for this jazz thing at a musuem but its early afternoon plus all you have to do is pay musuem entrance fee which is like $15 a person, she loves jazz so im thinking about that

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
thats whats up got a first date with a chick on sunday I know we are grabbing something to eat, but trying to come up with something else. There isnt much going on in the city that day except for this jazz thing at a musuem but its early afternoon plus all you have to do is pay musuem entrance fee which is like $15 a person, she loves jazz so im thinking about that
its a good idea at the same time you get a better sense of where her mind at

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
eating watermelon and picking cotton...........shirts up from sears for work

Daps
This is honestly gonna be one of the best weekends of the summer for me.

Friday watching pre-season football and making hamburgers and maybe drinking

Going to see my best friend in Jersey and going to to the Jets-Jags pre-season game, $5 tickets and getting twisted tailgating

Sunday having friends over to watch Summerslam and Daniel Bryan become WWE Champion