Memorial Day weekend fukkery thread. What ya'll coli brehs and brehettes doing for the long weekend?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Nothing going on in Honda for sportbikes, I think the 600RR is going to get some long overdue upgrades next year. For racing they knew once MM left it was gonna be hard to find someone to compete like that.

No shots of his girl, seen a few that he posted on his ig page. I agree, 8x world champion, Netflix should be knocking at his door. I do follow F1 and Drive To Survive is a great series, even though the drama is way hyped up, it definitely gets viewers and peeps watching the sport.

I slowed down on track a lot.....I bought a naked CBR a couple years ago cause I came in the game with 1.

most fun I've had in forever NGL.
It feels like the 00s when I first started ryding FR FR :russ:

but thats y I love it tho :ohlawd:

I flipped my track byke not that long ago :manny:

I did a couple track days on what I got right now and it was still straight.

IDK if I'm gonna go back to a big byke unless I get back into it FR FR. :manny:

what u ryding now?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I slowed down on track a lot.....I bought a naked CBR a couple years ago cause I came in the game with 1.

most fun I've had in forever NGL.
It feels like the 00s when I first started ryding FR FR :russ:

but thats y I love it tho :ohlawd:

I flipped my track byke not that long ago :manny:

I did a couple track days on what I got right now and it was still straight.

IDK if I'm gonna go back to a big byke unless I get back into it FR FR. :manny:

what u ryding now?

I haven't done a track day since 2022, I want to do another one soon. Man, ain't nothing like motorcycling, plain and simple. I been back and forth over what I want for big bikes, 05-06 RC51 and Aprilia RSV4. Right now rocking the old school CBR6, just got the chinese Red Bull fairing on it, installed a few digital meter.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Hung out hard with some Trinis this evening. Puncheon is the devil's juice.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
My niece is graduating, pops is in town, buncha family shyt
:martin:... So my pops rented an airbnb for one of my nieces graduation, and my oldest niece— with her NO cooking ass bought up the store at Walmart. I’m like wtf are you making?! :mindblown: little did I know she planned to buy ALL the food for ALL the meals this weekend. And SHE'S gonna cook them with her NO COOKING ASS. Then some other bullshyt I don't wanna get into... long story short I spent the game eating some basic ass tacos and I was NOT drunk :unimpressed: i wanted pizza and beer.

She's in there making breakfast now and the bacon looked so undercooked :mjcry: but watch her boast again about how she "put her foot in it"
kima-bunk.gif

YOU DON'T EVEN COOK. We need expand the lexicon cause there's a difference between cooking and PREPARING food.