Memorial Day weekend fukkery thread. What ya'll coli brehs and brehettes doing for the long weekend?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:martin:... So my pops rented an airbnb for one of my nieces graduation, and my oldest niece— with her NO cooking ass bought up the store at Walmart. I’m like wtf are you making?! :mindblown: little did I know she planned to buy ALL the food for ALL the meals this weekend. And SHE'S gonna cook them with her NO COOKING ASS. Then some other bullshyt I don't wanna get into... long story short I spent the game eating some basic ass tacos and I was NOT drunk :unimpressed: i wanted pizza and beer.

She's in there making breakfast now and the bacon looked so undercooked :mjcry: but watch her boast again about how she "put her foot in it"
kima-bunk.gif

YOU DON'T EVEN COOK. We need expand the lexicon cause there's a difference between cooking and PREPARING food.
These the family members you avoid brehs

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Getting that holiday pay overtime, I'll get my barbecue later

Can't do too much off it, at some point, you're just working for the government

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
Nah man. I've been wanting to have a weekend to just hike all year and it's always been busy. But when I do get to the end of that trail, I'm going to admire the sun, smoke, and then think about kosher p*ssy.
:mjlit:done seen a gaza strip.

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I had it good this year.

Costco delivery fukked up and sent me a portion of somebody else order. Got some ribeyes, chicken wings, breasts, and some baby backs.

All that but forgot my shrimps