Memorial Day weekend fukkery thread. What ya'll coli brehs and brehettes doing for the long weekend?

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
ryde fast; take chances :salute:

giphy.gif

you watch MotoGP 2? qualifer was nuts this morning :ohlawd:

gonna work out and wash down my baby and tune her up im going back out again today got my stamina back :demonic:

We got clouds and potential rain over here, evening looks clear so you know its already gone be like MM93, 2 wheels to the pavement. Speaking of him, I shot some photos of him tearing through a few turns back at MotoGP Indy in '13 and '15.

IMG_5731TC.jpg

IMG_6287.jpg

I missed Moto 2, my goal is Circuit of The America's next year.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
We got clouds and potential rain over here, evening looks clear so you know its already gone be like MM93, 2 wheels to the pavement. Speaking of him, I shot some photos of him tearing through a few turns back at MotoGP Indy in '13 and '15.

IMG_5731TC.jpg

IMG_6287.jpg

I missed Moto 2, my goal is Circuit of The America's next year.

breh those shots are GOOD :whoo:

I gotta get out to the americas its on the bucket list

im so happy to see our boy back on it.....damn shyt its with the OPPS tho :sadbron:

ive been banging extra hard on every duccatti I see now :russ:
I ryde in a wealthy area so theres a lot of em and apprillas and shyt im like the only red out there gotta represent :wow:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
breh those shots are GOOD :whoo:

I gotta get out to the americas its on the bucket list

im so happy to see our boy back on it.....damn shyt its with the OPPS tho :sadbron:

ive been banging extra hard on every duccatti I see now :russ:
I ryde in a wealthy area so theres a lot of em and apprillas and shyt im like the only red out there gotta represent :wow:

Thanks fam, appreciate it. I’m never without my photo gear at race events.

Yea, same here COTA is definitely the bucket list.

MM been different since he switched to Ducati, 1st time I seen him post a girlfriend on social media. He got the personal life more out there. Not gonna lie his race bike from Duc is :whew: , down to the livery.

Lmao, you be out there giving them hell. We got quite a few Ducs and Aprilia’s out my way as well. Hell of a lot of Yamaha’s and BMW S1K’s.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Thanks fam, appreciate it. I’m never without my photo gear at race events.

Yea, same here COTA is definitely the bucket list.

MM been different since he switched to Ducati, 1st time I seen him post a girlfriend on social media. He got the personal life more out there. Not gonna lie his race bike from Duc is :whew: , down to the livery.

Lmao, you be out there giving them hell. We got quite a few Ducs and Aprilia’s out my way as well. Hell of a lot of Yamaha’s and BMW S1K’s.

no doubt; tried to rep but the coli hating :francis:

breaks my heart 2 say it but Honda been falling off. it is what it is :manny:
you got any shots of his girl :takedat:

he really should have more star power TBH. I saw some mini series on him on Prime that was alright .

I'd love to see MotoGP get something popping like how Netflix did with F1....itd be a game changer.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
no doubt; tried to rep but the coli hating :francis:

breaks my heart 2 say it but Honda been falling off. it is what it is :manny:
you got any shots of his girl :takedat:

he really should have more star power TBH. I saw some mini series on him on Prime that was alright .

I'd love to see MotoGP get something popping like how Netflix did with F1....itd be a game changer.

Nothing going on in Honda for sportbikes, I think the 600RR is going to get some long overdue upgrades next year. For racing they knew once MM left it was gonna be hard to find someone to compete like that.

No shots of his girl, seen a few that he posted on his ig page. I agree, 8x world champion, Netflix should be knocking at his door. I do follow F1 and Drive To Survive is a great series, even though the drama is way hyped up, it definitely gets viewers and peeps watching the sport.