What are Xbots playing in November?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
naw @Rekkapryde aint beat lots of shyt he be stanning on here . Always some excuse :mjpls:

He knows all he plays is 2K and madden. He just gets his stan on with you goofies.

If “don’t nobody wanna play” anything other than the few sony exclusives every year then apparently y’all ain’t been playing shyt for months :manny:

People have lives. :why:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
People have lives. :why:

fukk yo job and family, GAMEPASS!!! :mjlol:

These nikkaz worryin about me when I"m straight up in the shyt I've beaten and the ones on backlog. These goofies thought that being at 70% on the trophy list means you didn't beat the game for fukk's sake :mjlol: . Can't take dem seriously.

Happy playing shovelware trash and the same 3 AAA franchises for the last 15 years and shyt. Scorn drops tomorrow and I guarantee you that shyt is some ass too :mjlol: (reviews already lookin meh)

See you on 11-9. :win:

GAMEPASS

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nobody gives a fukk about these Tubi ass games man :mjlol:
Is that right? I got Tian already on my One X :umad:

And Pentiment isn't on anyones list, you right fellow gamer :handshake:

Who made it... oh right, Obsidian and they only make shytty games. You know, Like Grounded :laff:
They're not even making the trolling fun anymore :russ:
Tell me sir, is it true that GOW was made ground up for the PS5 or are you hyping up a last gen title as a next gen flgaship?

Why are you acting like GOW is even a next gen game? Didn't I breakdown how they lied to you about Horizon being next gen because of the controller?
You thought you was passed all that? Nah nikka yall knee deep in last gen games with the audacity to go "And its 60fps :blessed: "

How come the highest rated next gen games are on xbox tho? When you gonna start playing next gen games?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It's cause they aren't trolling. This is who they are.

These guys unironically consume content from complete MS shills like Jez Corden, Destin Lagarie, XboxU, etc, everyday.
You have a hotlist of names of people who I goes told the truth and now just like a trump supporter you deem them fake news

Now where do you get your info from, The newsmax equivalent? We all get the same gaming news, it's weirdos like you that hate peoples if they speak on it. Calm your dumbass down :stop:
I mean Grounded and Scorn just came out. Xbox has shyt to play. I'm gonna get Ragnarok when it goes on sale.
Grounded outsold horizon zero Dawn when they went head to head on PC, but it's garbage according to these "gamers"
fukk yo job and family, GAMEPASS!!! :mjlol:

These nikkaz worryin about me when I"m straight up in the shyt I've beaten and the ones on backlog. These goofies thought that being at 70% on the trophy list means you didn't beat the game for fukk's sake :mjlol: . Can't take dem seriously.

Happy playing shovelware trash and the same 3 AAA franchises for the last 15 years and shyt. Scorn drops tomorrow and I guarantee you that shyt is some ass too :mjlol: (reviews already lookin meh)

See you on 11-9. :win:

GAMEPASS
Look at the thread title then let's all laugh together at you for looking funny when the light shines bright :patrice:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is that right? I got Tian already on my One X :umad:

And Pentiment isn't on anyones list, you right fellow gamer :handshake:

Who made it... oh right, Obsidian and they only make shytty games. You know, Like Grounded :laff:

Tell me sir, is it true that GOW was made ground up for the PS5 or are you hyping up a last gen title as a next gen flgaship?

Why are you acting like GOW is even a next gen game? Didn't I breakdown how they lied to you about Horizon being next gen because of the controller?
You thought you was passed all that? Nah nikka yall knee deep in last gen games with the audacity to go "And its 60fps :blessed: "

How come the highest rated next gen games are on xbox tho? When you gonna start playing next gen games?

At least I have GOW. @ me when an exclusive that I can only play on Xbox comes out.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
At least I have GOW. @ me when an exclusive that I can only play on Xbox comes out.
I'm sorry, is that your pimp?
Why do you think one game matters so much?

When ratchet and clank dropped y'all was like oh yeah... it's a regular ass game, came and went. Same with horizon forbidden west. Now you acting like this ps4 game is the game of this generation like if Starfield doesn't have everybody's attention?

To answer your question have you played the Blair witch game? Xbox exclusive :umad:

But if you wanna get technical about exclusives then psNOW being on pc means you don't have hardly any exclusives :patrice:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm sorry, is that your pimp?
Why do you think one game matters so much?

When ratchet and clank dropped y'all was like oh yeah... it's a regular ass game, came and went. Same with horizon forbidden west. Now you acting like this ps4 game is the game of this generation like if Starfield doesn't have everybody's attention?

To answer your question have you played the Blair witch game? Xbox exclusive :umad:

But if you wanna get technical about exclusives then psNOW being on pc means you don't have hardly any exclusives :patrice:
@ me when they drop an exclusive :sas1: