What are Xbots playing in November?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbots betta not come in here talking about "oh I wasn't that interested, it's just a niche game and plus it's on gamepass" excuse.

Hold strong. I thugged it out for Knack day 1 on PS4 release so that was an ultimate day 1 L.

Same with Killzone:Trashfall. Two trash games day 1 :mjlol:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Oh you like to talk shyt, but go all resetera fakkit when people get on your ass.

Go back to where you came gizlet.

You not even saying anything true. You just completely making shyt up cause you cant think of anything clever to say.

Like I said, get off my dikk you fukking weirdo.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
What games you playing in October fakkit? Or are you waiting until the end of next month to fire up your ps5? :Jimmyumad:

Now you asking me what games I'm playing after looking stupid tryna tell me I never played TLOU before the remake. :mjgrin:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
never beat it on GROUNDED. if you gonna ride another mans dikk on a forum at least read and remember their posts correctly.
:mjlol: Where lying Is mandatory
Lol I only played until an hour or two after you find out Ellie is infected. I had it on Hard but I'm going to start over on Survivor difficulty.

Having too much fun with this game on survivor mode. I tried a lil bit of grounded too but it's tough without the button prompts.

shyt I might be hard stuck. I legit do not have enough ammo to take it out + all the stalkers in the area. Gonna have to see if I can just run out of there.

Just beat it on survivor.
Sony stans :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This is very true, people had their preferences. But they pick one or the other for either games or what games had or lacked like Mortal Kombat on genesis vs SNES because of blood or street fighter on SNES vs Genesis because of the controller.

But it was almost unheard of anyone being like "I only play SNES games" why would I play sonic when we have the best platformer Mario with classic games?!?

Yeah no one was doing that
See the Genesis had Blast Processing so sonic can run as fast as he does on your television screen :wow:
You need to get off my dikk
Always making some weird shyt up to defend your autistic dikk sucking friends.
:dame:
How does that translate into a better gaming experience? 🤭
Sony gives us a dope gaming experience since the PS1 but yall so far is ehhhhh
They have more games in development than sony, twice as much
They invested that money into the cloud and into gamepass and the results is we are in a golden era of gaming and you aint enoit :wow:
Lmao NONE of y'all from the Game Pass Family Plan are qualified to call anyone weird.
Who are you period, I don't recognize the name slim :gucci:
Xbots betta not come in here talking about "oh I wasn't that interested, it's just a niche game and plus it's on gamepass" excuse.

Hold strong. I thugged it out for Knack day 1 on PS4 release so that was an ultimate day 1 L.

Same with Killzone:Trashfall. Two trash games day 1 :mjlol:
And you launched with Twitch stream capabilities so yall was live streaming this garbage acting like you was eating real good :laff:
Yall do this every gen too, acting like Returnal is so great when it did TOO HUMAN numbers