Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
breaking the monotony of this thread

but everyone should check out Medieval Dynasty
older for PC but great on consoles if you like building and strategy

imma check out all these games, sonic to god of war etc.... deathloop was mid but im gonna finish it up

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Flight Simulator ✈️ still hitting. Might even run back The Gunk.

giphy.gif

Daps
I don't understand this "i have to play the same game every body is playing" mentality I still haven't played elden ring ...

I don't buy games day one I buy them when I have the money and time or in some exceptions must haves that won't go on sale.

With that said there's a bunch of Xbox games i have never played that are all on gamepass as it's the first time I've owned an Xbox, was mostly a Nintendo/Sony breh.

Just finished Deathloop might take a break on gaming it depends if something notable that I haven't beaten leaves gamepass. I managed to enjoy alot of fantastic indies that I would have looked over if it hadn't been for gamepass.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Going to be epic yo :banderas:
Sony delivers while xbots suffer
Microsoft networth: 1.7 trillion

If thats suffering sign me up :banderas:

Sony stans keep the cheerleading to only playstation cause its the only highlight they can cling onto :lolbron:

How come none yall game on Sony TVs :lolbron:

Anyone responding in this thread from they Sony laptop? :lolbron: whatever happen to those anyway :lolbron:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lmao I know you not calling me weird.

You're the biggest weirdo on this site.
Your avatar has ariana grande in it
I don't understand this "i have to play the same game every body is playing" mentality I still haven't played elden ring ...

I don't buy games day one I buy them when I have the money and time or in some exceptions must haves that won't go on sale.

With that said there's a bunch of Xbox games i have never played that are all on gamepass as it's the first time I've owned an Xbox, was mostly a Nintendo/Sony breh.

Just finished Deathloop might take a break on gaming it depends if something notable that I haven't beaten leaves gamepass. I managed to enjoy alot of fantastic indies that I would have looked over if it hadn't been for gamepass.
You only see that from sony stans because they have 1.5 games to play each year
You joined this site for @Gizmo_Duck breh :pachaha:
:damn: Gizmo's Cuck getting called out for being the weirdo he is again
Peasant station has very little amount of exclusives compared to PC, so picking on xbox for exclusives when obviously that hasnt been their focus the past decade is just weird from the outside looking in.
Its a younger generational thing mostly I believe because even tho there was a corporate console war during the 16bit era, everyone I knew had a SNES and GENESIS or they appreciated both systems if they didn't. Depending on the game, you played it.
Like, imagine playing Sonic the Hedgehog and then going "I like it so much that I'm never gonna play Mario :scust: "
This is the logic of the modern day sony stan and they are the majority on this site. Weirdos who make excuses for raising prices on games and systems as long as sony says it. Weirdos

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your avatar has ariana grande in it

You only see that from sony stans because they have 1.5 games to play each year

:damn: Gizmo's Cuck getting called out for being the weirdo he is again

Its a younger generational thing mostly I believe because even tho there was a corporate console war during the 16bit era, everyone I knew had a SNES and GENESIS or they appreciated both systems if they didn't. Depending on the game, you played it.
Like, imagine playing Sonic the Hedgehog and then going "I like it so much that I'm never gonna play Mario :scust: "
This is the logic of the modern day sony stan and they are the majority on this site. Weirdos who make excuses for raising prices on games and systems as long as sony says it. Weirdos
This is very true, people had their preferences. But they pick one or the other for either games or what games had or lacked like Mortal Kombat on genesis vs SNES because of blood or street fighter on SNES vs Genesis because of the controller.

But it was almost unheard of anyone being like "I only play SNES games" why would I play sonic when we have the best platformer Mario with classic games?!?

Yeah no one was doing that

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Microsoft networth: 1.7 trillion

If thats suffering sign me up :banderas:

Sony stans keep the cheerleading to only playstation cause its the only highlight they can cling onto :lolbron:

How come none yall game on Sony TVs :lolbron:

Anyone responding in this thread from they Sony laptop? :lolbron: whatever happen to those anyway :lolbron:
How does that translate into a better gaming experience? 🤭
Sony gives us a dope gaming experience since the PS1 but yall so far is ehhhhh