PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, time to expose the truth to this thread :francis:
Themselves. Don't ask me how.
With themselves
So we playing ourselves and with ourselves :jbhmm: But I'll put a ban bet on any of the LOUDEST sony gamers here that you not playing as much as I am.

You heard me, step right up and prove what you guys regurgitate or else its just "Playstation better" post but inserted into conversations on a forum :facepalm:

Here is how you guys do play with yourselves...
:patrice:
How long the series x been out?
Long enough to create the highest rated games of this generation so far.
We still playing Forza Horizon 5, who here is playing Gran Tourismo?
Damn straight On the 5, 60fps too .
:lawd:
60fps is an achicvement for you guys :laff:
They'll be playing call of duty like the majority of the playstation fanbase :yeshrug:
Fixed for revelence :handshake:
They got games, niche games, like Cluster Truck
And we have non niche games like Moonscars and Deathloop, A Plague tale/etc.
The game You Suck at Parking would be niche but is a actually a pretty fun game, has online, even has seaons.
Itrs cool tho, don't actually play games but go online and talk about how good/bad games you don't play are.
Isn't it weird that the more you game the less people wanna hear about them on here? Its why a @Gizmo_Duck thrives...
Whatever they have on Game Pass.
They haven't even announced everything we getting on gamepass this month let alone what we get in November.
I know I have more than I could play in 2yrs already but High on Life is Dec 9th :win:
Scheduled for Nov so far is...

https://www.purexbox.com/news/2022/...22-so-far#the-legend-of-tianding-november-1st
Ghost Song (November 3rd)

Not in order but these are preliminary snacks and lunches. That Activision deal should bolster that lineup as well :smugbiden:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Every time Courtdog makes these long winded ass replies, all I see is :mjcry: because Sony hurt his feelings 20 years ago.
And by hurting my feelings you mean I seen what they doing to YOU TODAY 20yrs ago

20yrs ago the disc read error issues of the PS2 is why the PS2 sold 150million systems (and why they never did it again)
Sony reaches settlement in PS2 'disc read error' case.

Literally got sued for it, I worked at a gamestop equiv and sony reps told us they knew and was gonna do nothing about it.
Got sued 5yrs later way after the fact, everyone already bought 2nd/3rd systems by then and you guys only rememver the xbox 360 RROD which microsoft fixed by fixing every xbox no matter the issue for the first 4yrs... UNHEARD of and still unheard because you ignore it

They got sued over PSN when they waited 10datys before telling YOU all your credit card infro/etc was stolen
Sony settles PSN hack lawsuit for $15 million
Why is sony paying for getting hacked? Lets look away

How about today?
Sony Sued For Not Honoring Warranty Agreements on Defective PS5 Controllers
:hula:
Sony Is Being Sued For Gender Discrimination At PlayStation Again
:hula:

Raising the Price of the PS5, $70 for games including remasters, to calling system based features like the new controller, trying to pass that off as NEXT GEN and the fact it can run older games better so they tell you "You getting GOW PS5" when you getting the PS4 version and it runs better becaiuse its on better hardward. Even Ratchet & Clank is a lie about how it can only be done on PS5. I enjoy EXPOSING!!! sony because I am a gamer and they need to be held accountable for the fukk shyt they do. Sorry if you are incapable of doing this but not everything can be explained in a sentence :yeshrug:

I stretched it out as much as possible :bryan:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
gaze.gif

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

It's okay breh. I know you've been lashing out for the last decade plus, but I assure you that Sony can't hurt you from here.:therethere:

Also lol trying to imply that PS2 only did 155 million because of the disc read error issue. Pretty sure having a cheap DVD player introduced to the market in the year 2000 was a game changer.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Ok, time to expose the truth to this thread :francis:

So we playing ourselves and with ourselves :jbhmm: But I'll put a ban bet on any of the LOUDEST sony gamers here that you not playing as much as I am.

You heard me, step right up and prove what you guys regurgitate or else its just "Playstation better" post but inserted into conversations on a forum :facepalm:

Here is how you guys do play with yourselves...
:patrice:

Long enough to create the highest rated games of this generation so far.
We still playing Forza Horizon 5, who here is playing Gran Tourismo?

60fps is an achicvement for you guys :laff:

Fixed for revelence :handshake:

And we have non niche games like Moonscars and Deathloop, A Plague tale/etc.
The game You Suck at Parking would be niche but is a actually a pretty fun game, has online, even has seaons.
Itrs cool tho, don't actually play games but go online and talk about how good/bad games you don't play are.
Isn't it weird that the more you game the less people wanna hear about them on here? Its why a @Gizmo_Duck thrives...

They haven't even announced everything we getting on gamepass this month let alone what we get in November.
I know I have more than I could play in 2yrs already but High on Life is Dec 9th :win:
Scheduled for Nov so far is...

Six Games Are Confirmed For Xbox Game Pass In November 2022 So Far
Ghost Song (November 3rd)

Not in order but these are preliminary snacks and lunches. That Activision deal should bolster that lineup as well :smugbiden:

My post wasn't a compliment:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Still lots of heat coming to gamepass for the end of the year, and i still got stuff to play that’s already out.

Once again goofy sony nikkas pretend 2-3 games a year are the ONLY games to come out :smh:

Nobody gives a fukk about these Tubi ass games man :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Those are known games for next month, there hasn't been anything announced for Novemeber yet because they announce new games in droves every two weeks. Now you know, I know this is all new to you :handshake:
It's okay breh. I know you've been lashing out for the last decade plus, but I assure you that Sony can't hurt you from here.:therethere:

Also lol trying to imply that PS2 only did 155 million because of the disc read error issue. Pretty sure having a cheap DVD player introduced to the market in the year 2000 was a game changer.
You are using ONLY blanket knowlede and then you insinuate the rest :stop:
Yes it was a DVD player, sony did take advantage of that. You happy ppl who were not gamers bought it adding to the totals?
Does that add to your point or mine?

As for this, there still was a demand shortage so not everyone could get one. Thats not why it reached 155million tho.
I'll ask you like I already asked everyone in this bytch. How many PS2's did you go through? Usually I only need one system.
The PS1 died, needed to put that bytch upside down to work.
The PS2 kept dying and everyone had at least 2 if not 3
The PS3 some got revisions because that was a new fad in gaming and that artificially spiked sales before adding PS2 sales as PS3 sales
The PS4 sold well, and as the industry as a whole continues to grow, so do things like records being broken.... except the PS2 :stopitslime:
PS5 with none being on shelves for years and its selling faster they claim.... but it won't hit that number either

So you have to logically look at why, and I already gave you the exact reason because I lived through it and had insights the majority was not privy to.
But feel free creating a narrative that it was for other reasons why not having an answer for why sales have only dropped since then even tho PLaystation as a brand is more popular then it was back then ::mjpls:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Flight Simulator ✈️ still hitting. Might even run back The Gunk.