What are the odds of the US having a draft in the next 4 years?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If Trump gets in yes..
He's a psychotic mania with zero understanding of the world..

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I think it’s low, but possible. The Army Reserves are severely undermanned. My unit here in Atlanta is supposed to be 200 strong. We are barely over 50.
:wow:
Americans love drugs and don’t care to get a full check from Uncle Sam.
:mjpls:
Because of that, if WW3 pop off soon, we will be short and possibly need your help Coli Brehs. Y’all steppin up? I think we taking up to 45 year olds now.
:mjlol:
uncle-sam-come-here.gif

The PAWGs are fit in some branches and you can make Sargent in under three years. You can tell them CACs what to do. College will be free when you get out. You are apart of VA gang and will get a pension when you retire.
:smugbiden:
I pay $270ish a month for health care for my family of 4. Cigna wanted 9k from my black ass. My civilian job is 60k strong but still getting raped by Cigna. Come on man.
:picard:
Let’s go Coli Brehs. You can get your 6 certs while you are in.
:gladbron:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it'll definitely be some kind of neo draft.

That's what they've been using already.

As in removing access to education, housing, and healthcare from young people and forcing it behind the military.

But even then recruitment is down. I doubt they could even 2x it by squeezing us even more.
They can still use backdoor drafts by not letting motherfers leave. Or calling people back who got out already.

And you also got reservists they can still call up like in years past. Contractors can also do a ton of work normally handled by active duty personnel.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Anybody who thinks the US will ever have another draft is not an intelligent person.

The military will rely on mercenaries, which they’re already doing.
this is not true. The use of PMCs to provide force projection in a great power conflict is farcical. Even during the war on terror, PMCs were providing mostly support services like construction and communications with a handful of them providing security detail.

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
this is not true. The use of PMCs to provide force projection in a great power conflict is farcical. Even during the war on terror, PMCs were providing mostly support services like construction and communications with a handful of them providing security detail.

You’re right, that’s precisely why the US will lose. An all mercenary military is a sign of a declining empire. The same thing happened to the Roman Empire as it was collapsing. This isn’t the first time it’s happened, history repeats itself.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
You’re right, that’s precisely why the US will lose. An all mercenary military is a sign of a declining empire. The same thing happened to the Roman Empire as it was collapsing. This isn’t the first time it’s happened, history repeats itself.
:what: I’m saying the complete opposite. The US is not going to employ a mercenary force in a great power conflict against Russia or China. A war of that scale is all about projecting power via sea and air. There is no private sector force that can provide those services.

The only time the US would employ mercenaries in a great power conflict is with cyber warfare.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
No offense, but this post seems misguided. It's not a hypothetical foreign entity that's infringing on their rights, but their own government. Why would you fight for someone like that?

They are American citizens.

In comparison...

Black people weren't even given the dignity or respect to be considered fully human, let alone citizens.

We fought and bled for our own rights in the streets of America. As well as in every war contrary to the fact that we were less than American.

Transvestites and Bulldaggers make a choice and they aren't going to fight and die to be who they are. Their identities aren't immutable and systemically plotted against for destruction.

The answer to your question is...they would fight for their homeland in order to secure a future and change laws and perceptions of their kind...

In reality...that sounds absurd because we all know their existence is a perversion and mental illness.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They are American citizens.

In comparison...

Black people weren't even given the dignity or respect to be considered fully human, let alone citizens.

We fought and bled for our own rights in the streets of America. As well as in every war contrary to the fact that we were less than American.

Transvestites and Bulldaggers make a choice and they aren't going to fight and die to be who they are. Their identities aren't immutable and systemically plotted against for destruction.

The answer to your question is...they would fight for their homeland in order to secure a future and change laws and perceptions of their kind...

In reality...that sounds absurd because we all know their existence is a perversion and mental illness.
You would have to ignore Stonewall and various other uprisings to believe the nonsense you're typing out in bold. And you're doing exactly the same thing racist bigots did to us by robbing them of their humanity. I really do hope you see the irony in your post here.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
You would have to ignore Stonewall and various other uprisings to believe the nonsense you're typing out in bold. And you're doing exactly the same thing racist bigots did to us by robbing them of their humanity. I really do hope you see the irony in your post here.

You're saying a bunch of nothing Brotha.

Let's just agree to disagree.