What are the odds of the US having a draft in the next 4 years?

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The economy continuing to flounder will take care of any military enlistment problems. Especially those people with huge student loans debts.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The economy continuing to flounder will take care of any military enlistment problems. Especially those people with huge student loans debts.
Yeah it'll definitely be some kind of neo draft.

That's what they've been using already.

As in removing access to education, housing, and healthcare from young people and forcing it behind the military.

But even then recruitment is down. I doubt they could even 2x it by squeezing us even more.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Zero chance.

The generation at the age to be drafted are mostly bytch made and too emotional for it to work. Those little cornballs can’t even handle going to school and following basic instructions and a lot of them are years behind mentally from being stuck in the house during the pandemic.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There won’t be a draft but I can see the military highly incentivizing indiviuals who sign up. More than what they do today. Which will help get the numbers up especially in this economy. But at the same time they not going to just take anyone. They going to do testing and make sure your fit for it. The days are over drafting the average Joe especially with women and lgbt requirements today.’

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only if we are under the threat of being invaded, which is near impossible even if the entire world teamed up against the US.

There is no reason to have a draft. They will probably just make it more enticing to join the military and ease up on the requirements, that only would boost numbers significantly and not turn the public against them.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Higher than you think. The military has record low recruits; US is trying to make Russia/China into enemies, and war is great for military contractors(Lockheed, Boeing, etc). If a draft happens, wouldn't shock me if they do an Old Man's Draft akin to WW2, as some of the zoomers are too fat to serve.
Generation Z being overweight is one of those online talking points I haven't seen play out in real life. I wonder if this is regional (South/Midwest).

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
All the feminists and trannies will fall back into obscurity...

They only want to complain and not fight and die for their rights.

Let women and men have equal social responsibility and watch this whole charade fall apart.
No offense, but this post seems misguided. It's not a hypothetical foreign entity that's infringing on their rights, but their own government. Why would you fight for someone like that?