What are the odds of the US having a draft in the next 4 years?

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
israel has nukes, so i would imagine those

Yes they can kill themselves by nuking their own region in the process. The world would win with them gone :blessed: . But you and your cac kin will still be minced meat by some china boba drinking soldier or a russian. Thank you for your support of the colony of israel, because of that you can expect a quick wartime death. :salute: thank you for your service.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes they can kill themselves by nuking their own region in the process. The world would win with them gone :blessed: . But you and your cac kin will still be minced meat by some china boba drinking soldier or a russian. Thank you for your support of the colony of israel, because of that you can expect a quick wartime death. :salute: thank you for your service.
i don't give a fukk about israel. i'm also not interested in Hamas chopping heads off, and then hiding amongst women and children, and crying when israel retaliates

you made the move on october 7th. own the consequences :yeshrug:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
0 chance. The United States hasn't drafted anyone in over 50 years and no politician in their right mind will try to bring it back. During the height of the Iraq War when they were struggling to get people in, they still didn't bring it back.

Most countries have done away with conscription and the few that still have it, are poorly trained with Russia being the prime example based upon what we've seen in Ukraine and Chechnya in the 90s and 2000s.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Higher than you think. The military has record low recruits; US is trying to make Russia/China into enemies, and war is great for military contractors(Lockheed, Boeing, etc). If a draft happens, wouldn't shock me if they do an Old Man's Draft akin to WW2, as some of the zoomers are too fat to serve.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
i don't give a fukk about israel. i'm also not interested in Hamas chopping heads off, and then hiding amongst women and children, and crying when israel retaliates

you made the move on october 7th. own the consequences :yeshrug:

You cacs really have a special sense of entitlement. YOU PEOPLE started the conflict by stealing these peoples land and creating a fake country over 70 Years ago. All while murdering and raping them. This is available in interviews by the cac founders of Israel all over your youtube.
Do you think israel was letting those people live in peace before 10/7 gtfoh. You sound like a fox news loving idiot. So you blaming freedom fighters who have very limited resources is disgusting, but expected from someone like you.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
most of us coli brehs are

flabby_and_sick.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You cacs really have a special sense of entitlement. YOU PEOPLE started the conflict by stealing these peoples land and creating a fake country over 70 Years ago. All while murdering and raping them. This is available in interviews by the cac founders of Israel all over your youtube.
Do you think israel was letting those people live in peace before 10/7 gtfoh. You sound like a fox news loving idiot. So you blaming freedom fighters who have very limited resources is disgusting, but expected from someone like you.

kinda like how the founder of Islam conquered lands for years, right? and not a cac in sight :mjlol:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Zero. Honestly, if things got so bad that we needed a draft, most likey people would be volunteering cause it means some really bad stuff is happening that will have a profound impact on how we life here. China/Taiwan is not bad enough. It would literally have to be Europe/NA/Australia being invaded by China and Russia together. Honestly, I am not even sure that would be enough. Outside of that we can pretty much 1v1 anyone no problems and win convincingly.