What are some unexplainable things that you've seen?

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
I had designs on working in the medical field when I was in high school. So during one summer when I was in high school I decided to get me CNA. Got it and was working at a nursing home. The midnight shift. :ninja2:

Normally I would do two rounds a night. Checking on the patients. Changing them if needed. :gag: Now for sure some of the peeps in there had dementia. And for the most part when I was doing my rounds everyone would be sleep.

But one lady was like your neighborhood grandma. Just a nice old lady. No mental issues. Just old. One occasion she would be up late. Ask you how your day was etc. . Nothing weird.

Well I was making my first rounds and I came in her room. She is sitting on the edge of her bed looking at the ceiling in a corner like :blessed: Now I am :ohhh:

Me - Hey Dolores. Whats going on. :dwillhuh:

Dolores - :blessed: Isn't he beautiful!!!!!

Me - ( looks all around the room. then concentrates on the ceiling where she is looking. sees nothing ) Isn't WHO beautiful?? :mindblown:

Dolores - The angel in the corner of the ceiling! :blessed:

Me - :whoa: brehs. .. . I felt the hair on my neck stand up and I slowly backed out of the room...... I was so shook I grabbed a cup of coffee and went outside to the courtyard and skipped the rest of my first rounds.

Finally it was time for my second rounds of the night. I am coming around a corner when I see the night doctor and a couple of nurses going in and out of Dolores room. She died. . . .

I quit like a week later and gave up on working in the medical profession. I was not about that angel life just yet.

:to:

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I WAS HANGING OUT WITH VINCE MCMAHON AND A PILE OF COCAINE THREE FEET HIGH, BROTHER! I TURNED AROUND FOR TWO SECONDS TO SMACK ELIZABETH ON THE ASS AND WHEN I TURNED BACK THE COKE WAS ENTIRELY GONE, DUDE!

/thread. fukking :dead:

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Ok, im not a religious person by any means. but i got a couple weird things..

first, when i was like 7 or 8 i did my first communion. they gave me a glow in the dark rosary that i hung on my headboard. for some reason, it would glow on some nights and not on others :wtf: as a kid i figured it was gods way of tellin me i was good or bad that day :manny:

second, when i was on vacay in puerto rico (i was 10-11) we went up to some sacred place in the mountains dedicated to the virgin mary.. you know, where they have statues that cry and what not. on the way there i see a big statue of mary at the top of a mountain and i say "look, we're almost there!" nobody really acknowledged me :beli: come to find out later, there was no statue. but there were plans however to build one in the near future. :merchant:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
thats true :ehh: I underestimated her

but who knows how to fix a rubix cube in 5 min? atleast in your situation, people being good with cars is somewhat normal. I have a cousin like that. dude is 25, doesnt even read manuals. but fixing a rubix cube...especially in under 5 min cant be normal. ive never seen instructions come with it. and even if it did, she failed classes, that also requires reading and studying. so how is she able to master a rubix cube :mindblown: and she was just juggling it around in the air like a basketball... literally on some :whistle: sh!t

Once you learn & master the algorithm it becomes second nature. I remember my Biology teacher back in high school would solve one in about 75 seconds.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
LMAO why dont y'all let dude's chick be able to solve Rubik's Cubes and let it alone....

"She can't pass Basic Math or Reading Comprehension, but I bet she memorized those Cube Solution instructions so she could impress folks with how smart she is! OP is a gullible ass loser! :ufdup:"

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Odcl6Of.gif

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

I want to say it was @Drigo who told that story

Edit:

Found it :wtf:

This was from @Coney_Island

:wtf:

i was in hamtramck( arab hood) me and my homeboy was just thru the hoods
when for some reason we stopped at this abandon lookin house and started throwin rocks on some bored shyt
we walked up closer cuz we was just gonna smoke on the porch
while we was walkin up the door cracked open and something that looked like a dog stuck his head out the bottom, but it was weird cuz he didnt have any eyes or hair or wasnt barking or nothing.
he just stuck his head out to the side then disasppeared back into the house
i swear to god 5 seconds later something open the door that looked like a white man
but he didnt have any eyes, mouth nose or nothing he looked like a blank face
and just looked at us

the craziest part was i couldnt even move it was like time had froze i could feel whatever type of energy he was sending off it was crazy im getting cold thinkin about it now. we just stood there looking at him, like he was forcing us. after that it just backed away.

no it wasnt a bum
no we wasnt high
after that i truly believe there are people we walk pass everyday thats not human. i cant describe the feelin its been almost ten years

@BlackPearl The Empress

Last edited:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
experienced alot of supanatural things in my life ill just post this for now.

I was 13 this was in 06 or something i was alone at home chilling in the corridor outside apartment we just moved into.

The whole fam went out to eat i got left alone since i just came home late.

This was like 9pm and i heard my cousin who was 7 talking to my aunt

She was to her mom i hit her. So im outside the house listening. im like theirs no one in the house plus my aunt lives in a diff

state where the fukk did this sound come. Then i heard my aunt call my name to come in the house.

i still remember this like yesterday i went inside the house.
the house and when i stood near the doorway i realized all the lights were off.

Since i was alone i would turn all the lights in the

house on. Anyways i stayed out the house till the fam came home. Since

them i believed it was :demonic: who called my name to come inside the house.

Alot of erry things happened in that house.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
experienced alot of supanatural things in my life ill just post this for now.

I was 13 this was in 06 or something i was alone at home chilling in the corridor outside apartment we just moved into.

The whole fam went out to eat i got left alone since i just came home late.

This was like 9pm and i heard my cousin who was 7 talking to my aunt

She was to her mom i hit her. So im outside the house listening. im like theirs no one in the house plus my aunt lives in a diff

state where the fukk did this sound come. Then i heard my aunt call my name to come in the house.

i still remember this like yesterday i went inside the house.
the house and when i stood near the doorway i realized all the lights were off.

Since i was alone i would turn all the lights in the

house on. Anyways i stayed out the house till the fam came home. Since

them i believed it was :demonic: who called my name to come inside the house.

Alot of erry things happened in that house.

:mindblown:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
I want to say it was @Drigo who told that story

Edit:

Found it :wtf:

This was from @Coney_Island
i was in hamtramck( arab hood) me and my homeboy was just thru the hoods
when for some reason we stopped at this abandon lookin house and started throwin rocks on some bored ****
we walked up closer cuz we was just gonna smoke on the porch
while we was walkin up the door cracked open and something that looked like a dog stuck his head out the bottom, but it was weird cuz he didnt have any eyes or hair or wasnt barking or nothing.
he just stuck his head out to the side then disasppeared back into the house
i swear to god 5 seconds later something open the door that looked like a white man
but he didnt have any eyes, mouth nose or nothing he looked like a blank face
and just looked at us

the craziest part was i couldnt even move it was like time had froze i could feel whatever type of energy he was sending off it was crazy im getting cold thinkin about it now. we just stood there looking at him, like he was forcing us. after that it just backed away.

no it wasnt a bum
no we wasnt high
after that i truly believe there are people we walk pass everyday thats not human. i cant describe the feelin its been almost ten years

:wtf:

mysmilie_3559.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO why dont y'all let dude's chick be able to solve Rubik's Cubes and let it alone....

"She can't pass Basic Math or Reading Comprehension, but I bet she memorized those Cube Solution instructions so she could impress folks with how smart she is! OP is a gullible ass loser! :ufdup:"

:dwillhuh:

How could she memorize\comprehend the instructions if she doesn't have basic math and reading comprehension skills?