What are some unexplainable things that you've seen?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: someone had remote access and was fukking with you bruh. prolly the teacher.

Ha!Well they got my ass.They were typing some weird shyt about a spider or something.Never forgot it.Thought them aliens was on me.

Teacher was standing up thou.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
back in college i was at the computer one day and it was typing words by itself id would look at the teacher turn back around to the screen and some words would be typed,erased them looked back at her for one second turned back around more shyt was typed

:merchant:

i just left class that day on break :sadcam:

Ghost Writer? :krs:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
when I was little i used to beat everyone home from school. i would chill for 10 minutes or so home alone until my mom get there. well I came home from school one day as a and my mom called me upstairs. shyt had me like :ohhh: fukk is u doin home? I walked up the stairs and she told me to come to her room. :ehh:

Then I hear the front door open and my mom yells from downstairs "come help me with the groceries." I ran back down stairs confused af like "i thought u were upstairs" and she told me, "no, i just got home." :ohhh:

wtf was that calling me upstairs? :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had this ex girlfriend, I loved her, but she wasnt the brightest :manny: she didnt finish school, got bad grades, and failed classes... just talking to her you'd see that she was a lil off....and she was self concious about it.

Yet one day I left a rubix cube in my room all scrambled up. been workin on it for months... went to take my shower, came back and it was fixed :wtf:

must of been 20-25 min tops so im like, how in the hell? and she's like "yeah ive awalys known how to fix rubix cubes :unsure:" im like :childplease: I didnt believe her, so I took it back, mangled it up again...gave it back, and she fixed it in less then 5 min :thinkin:

second unexplainable thing is one day when I was maybe 12 or 13 my moms was going to beat me for swearing at a teacher. She called me from my room into the kitchen, I walked downstairs and saw the look on her face so I ran from he kitchen to my basement and when I got there she was already there with a wooden spoon (my african people kno what im talkin bout) waitin for me :thinkin:

theres only ONE way to my basement. which means either she wasnt in the kitchen talking to me (so who was it? :ohhh:), and she was already downstairs or somehow she beat me downstairs...but she was behind me..so how the hell??

:beli:

Never try to quantify intelligence my friend because its purely subjective...

For instance, I got an older friend who can't read nor write, but he just dropped a motor and transmission in an 06 jag.

Says he can look at things and see how they were put together...

Got an uncle who has a learning disability, but he can tell you who is driving down the road by the sound of the car, doesn't even look....I bullshyt you not.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Never try to quantify intelligence my friend because its purely subjective...

For instance, I got an older friend who can't read nor write, but he just dropped a motor and transmission in an 06 jag.

Says he can look at things and see how they were put together...

Got an uncle who has a learning disability, but he can tell you who is driving down the road by the sound of the car, doesn't even look....I bullshyt you not.

thats true :ehh: I underestimated her

but who knows how to fix a rubix cube in 5 min? atleast in your situation, people being good with cars is somewhat normal. I have a cousin like that. dude is 25, doesnt even read manuals. but fixing a rubix cube...especially in under 5 min cant be normal. ive never seen instructions come with it. and even if it did, she failed classes, that also requires reading and studying. so how is she able to master a rubix cube :mindblown: and she was just juggling it around in the air .... literally on some :whistle: sh!t

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
when I was little i used to beat everyone home from school. i would chill for 10 minutes or so home alone until my mom get there. well I came home from school one day as a and my mom called me upstairs. shyt had me like :ohhh: fukk is u doin home? I walked up the stairs and she told me to come to her room. :ehh:

Then I hear the front door open and my mom yells from downstairs "come help me with the groceries." I ran back down stairs confused af like "i thought u were upstairs" and she told me, "no, i just got home." :ohhh:

wtf was that calling me upstairs? :damn:

:skip:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I had designs on working in the medical field when I was in high school. So during one summer when I was in high school I decided to get me CNA. Got it and was working at a nursing home. The midnight shift. :ninja2:

Normally I would do two rounds a night. Checking on the patients. Changing them if needed. :gag: Now for sure some of the peeps in there had dementia. And for the most part when I was doing my rounds everyone would be sleep.

But one lady was like your neighborhood grandma. Just a nice old lady. No mental issues. Just old. One occasion she would be up late. Ask you how your day was etc. . Nothing weird.

Well I was making my first rounds and I came in her room. She is sitting on the edge of her bed looking at the ceiling in a corner like :blessed: Now I am :ohhh:

Me - Hey Dolores. Whats going on. :dwillhuh:

Dolores - :blessed: Isn't he beautiful!!!!! :blessed:

Me - ( looks all around the room. then concentrates on the ceiling where she is looking. sees nothing ) Isn't WHO beautiful?? :mindblown:

Dolores - The angel in the corner of the ceiling! :blessed:

Me - :whoa: brehs. .. . I felt the hair on my neck stand up and I slowly backed out of the room...... I was so shook I grabbed a cup of coffee and went outside to the courtyard and skipped the rest of my first rounds.

Finally it was time for my second rounds of the night. I am coming around a corner when I see the night doctor and a couple of nurses going in and out of Dolores room. She died. . . .

I quit like a week later and gave up on working in the medical profession. I was not about that angel life just yet.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
I had designs on working in the medical field when I was in high school. So during one summer when I was in high school I decided to get me CNA. Got it and was working at a nursing home. The midnight shift. :ninja2:

Normally I would do two rounds a night. Checking on the patients. Changing them if needed. :gag: Now for sure some of the peeps in there had dementia. And for the most part when I was doing my rounds everyone would be sleep.

But one lady was like your neighborhood grandma. Just a nice old lady. No mental issues. Just old. One occasion she would be up late. Ask you how your day was etc. . Nothing weird.

Well I was making my first rounds and I came in her room. She is sitting on the edge of her bed looking at the ceiling in a corner like :blessed: Now I am :ohhh:

Me - Hey Dolores. Whats going on.

Dolores - :blessed: Isn't he beautiful!!!!!

Me - ( looks all around the room. then concentrates on the ceiling where she is looking. sees nothing ) Isn't WHO beautiful?? :mindblown:

Me - :whoa: brehs. .. . I felt the hair on my neck stand up and I slowly backed out of the room...... I was so shook I grabbed a cup of coffee and went outside to the courtyard and skipped the rest of my first rounds.

Finally it was time for my second rounds of the night. I am coming around a corner when I see the night doctor and a couple of nurses going in and out of Dolores room. She died. . . .

I quit like a week later and gave up on working in the medical profession. I was not about that angel life just yet.

damn ur story fukked me up

right when I finished the part where she died my phone blew up with like 8 text messgaes at once

I threw that bytch and ran upstairs

:snoop:

:sadbron:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Me - Hey Dolores. Whats going on. :dwillhuh:

Dolores - :blessed: Isn't he beautiful!!!!! :blessed:

Wow, that gave me chills.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

right when I finished the part where she died my phone blew up with like 8 text messgaes at once

Wow, that gave me chills.

I still think of it randomly and I freak out. Two years ago my old roomie threw a Halloween party. He begged me to tell everyone the story. I told it and it killed the whole party. Everybody got silent as hell and the music stopped and all. One cac girl started bawling. :sadbron:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I still think of it randomly and I freak out. Two years ago my old roomie threw a Halloween party. He begged me to tell everyone the story. I told it and it killed the whole party. Everybody got silent as hell and the music stopped and all. One cac girl started bawling. :sadbron:

:damn: another L to the chronicles.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I had designs on working in the medical field when I was in high school. So during one summer when I was in high school I decided to get me CNA. Got it and was working at a nursing home. The midnight shift.

Normally I would do two rounds a night. Checking on the patients. Changing them if needed. Now for sure some of the peeps in there had dementia. And for the most part when I was doing my rounds everyone would be sleep.

Me - Hey Dolores. Whats going on.

Dolores - Isn't he beautiful!!!!! :blessed:

Me - ( looks all around the room. then concentrates on the ceiling where she is looking. sees nothing ) Isn't WHO beautiful??

You didn't have to do the smilies; they made me :pachaha: until I read the angel part :merchant:

Why be scared of Angels?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats true :ehh: I underestimated her

but who knows how to fix a rubix cube in 5 min? atleast in your situation, people being good with cars is somewhat normal. I have a cousin like that. dude is 25, doesnt even read manuals. but fixing a rubix cube...especially in under 5 min cant be normal. ive never seen instructions come with it. and even if it did, she failed classes, that also requires reading and studying. so how is she able to master a rubix cube :mindblown: and she was just juggling it around in the air like a basketball... literally on some :whistle: sh!t

Maybe its spatial pattern intelligence......The military used to test for skills like these on the asvab