What are some unexplainable things that you've seen?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
You didn't have to do the smilies; they made me :pachaha: until I read the angel part :merchant:

Why be scared of Angels?

Smilies are what I do. :myman:

I was just scared. I did not feel no threatening presence or anything like that. I just dont think at 16-17 I was spiritually ready to deal with real life angels in the same room as me chillin on the ceiling talking to old ladies.

R.I.P Dolores. :rip:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had designs on working in the medical field when I was in high school. So during one summer when I was in high school I decided to get me CNA. Got it and was working at a nursing home. The midnight shift. :ninja2:

Normally I would do two rounds a night. Checking on the patients. Changing them if needed. :gag: Now for sure some of the peeps in there had dementia. And for the most part when I was doing my rounds everyone would be sleep.

But one lady was like your neighborhood grandma. Just a nice old lady. No mental issues. Just old. One occasion she would be up late. Ask you how your day was etc. . Nothing weird.

Well I was making my first rounds and I came in her room. She is sitting on the edge of her bed looking at the ceiling in a corner like :blessed: Now I am :ohhh:

Me - Hey Dolores. Whats going on. :dwillhuh:

Dolores - Isn't he beautiful!!!!! :blessed:

Me - ( looks all around the room. then concentrates on the ceiling where she is looking. sees nothing ) Isn't WHO beautiful?? :mindblown:

Dolores - The angel in the corner of the ceiling! :blessed:

Me - :whoa: brehs. .. . I felt the hair on my neck stand up and I slowly backed out of the room...... I was so shook I grabbed a cup of coffee and went outside to the courtyard and skipped the rest of my first rounds.

Finally it was time for my second rounds of the night. I am coming around a corner when I see the night doctor and a couple of nurses going in and out of Dolores room. She died. . . .

I quit like a week later and gave up on working in the medical profession. I was not about that angel life just yet.

you better be telling the truth or

:ufdup:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Smilies are what I do. :myman:

I was just scared. I did not feel no threatening presence or anything like that. I just dont think at 16-17 I was spiritually ready to deal with real life angels in the same room as me chillin on the ceiling talking to old ladies.

R.I.P Dolores. :rip:

:whoo: dolores tucker youse a muthafukkka

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
13 peeked under the unisex showers to see the perfect pawg. She her hands inbetween her daughters? crotch areas. Still stunned to this day. Jlo level pawg but had butterface

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I had designs on working in the medical field when I was in high school. So during one summer when I was in high school I decided to get me CNA. Got it and was working at a nursing home. The midnight shift.

Normally I would do two rounds a night. Checking on the patients. Changing them if needed. :gag: Now for sure some of the peeps in there had dementia. And for the most part when I was doing my rounds everyone would be sleep.

But one lady was like your neighborhood grandma. Just a nice old lady. No mental issues. Just old. One occasion she would be up late. Ask you how your day was etc. . Nothing weird.

Well I was making my first rounds and I came in her room. She is sitting on the edge of her bed looking at the ceiling in a corner like :blessed: Now I am :ohhh:

Me - Hey Dolores. Whats going on. :dwillhuh:

Dolores - :blessed: Isn't he beautiful!!!!! :blessed:

Me - ( looks all around the room. then concentrates on the ceiling where she is looking. sees nothing ) Isn't WHO beautiful?? :mindblown:

Dolores - The angel in the corner of the ceiling! :blessed:

Me - :whoa: brehs. .. . I felt the hair on my neck stand up and I slowly backed out of the room...... I was so shook I grabbed a cup of coffee and went outside to the courtyard and skipped the rest of my first rounds.

Finally it was time for my second rounds of the night. I am coming around a corner when I see the night doctor and a couple of nurses going in and out of Dolores room. She died. . . .

I quit like a week later and gave up on working in the medical profession. I was not about that angel life just yet.

:merchant:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
13 peeked under the unisex showers to see the perfect pawg. She her hands inbetween her daughters? crotch areas. Still stunned to this day. Jlo level pawg but had butterface

I hope you snitched. There's nothing funny about a child molester/rapist throwing someone's life in the bushes just because he/she is a perverted animal.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I WAS HANGING OUT WITH VINCE MCMAHON AND A PILE OF COCAINE THREE FEET HIGH, BROTHER! I TURNED AROUND FOR TWO SECONDS TO SMACK ELIZABETH ON THE ASS AND WHEN I TURNED BACK THE COKE WAS ENTIRELY GONE, DUDE!

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you snitched. There's nothing funny about a child molester/rapist throwing someone's life in the bushes just because he/she is a perverted animal.

Your right.
i know i should have, but i couldn't get the courage to at that age. Its a cold world we live in