What are some unexplainable things that you've seen?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I had this ex girlfriend, I loved her, but she wasnt the brightest :manny: she didnt finish school, got bad grades, and failed classes... just talking to her you'd see that she was a lil off....and she was self concious about it.

Yet one day I left a rubix cube in my room all scrambled up. been workin on it for months... went to take my shower, came back and it was fixed :wtf:

must of been 20-25 min tops so im like, how in the hell? and she's like "yeah ive awalys known how to fix rubix cubes :unsure:" im like :childplease: I didnt believe her, so I took it back, mangled it up again...gave it back, and she fixed it in less then 5 min

second unexplainable thing is one day when I was maybe 12 or 13 my moms was going to beat me for swearing at a teacher. She called me from my room into the kitchen, I walked downstairs and saw the look on her face so I ran from the kitchen to my basement and when I got there she was already there with a wooden spoon (my african people kno what im talkin bout) waitin for me :dahell:

theres only ONE way to my basement. which means either she wasnt in the kitchen talking to me (so who was it? :ohhh:), and she was already downstairs or somehow she beat me downstairs...but she was behind me..so how the hell??

:beli:

Last edited:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I had this ex girlfriend, I loved her, but she wasnt the brightest :manny: she didnt finish school, got bad grades, and failed classes... just talking to her you'd see that she was a lil off....and she was self concious about it.

Yet one day I left a rubix cube in my room all scrambled up. been workin on it for months... went to take my shower, came back and it was fixed :wtf:

must of been 20-25 min tops so im like, how in the hell? and she's like "yeah ive awalys known how to fix rubix cubes :unsure:" im like :childplease: I didnt believe her, so I took it back, mangled it up again...gave it back, and she fixed it in less then 5 min :thinkin:

second unexplainable thing is one day when I was maybe 12 or 13 my moms was going to beat me for swearing at a teacher. She called me from my room into the kitchen, I walked downstairs and saw the look on her face so I ran from he kitchen to my basement and when I got there she was already there with a wooden spoon (my african people kno what im talkin bout) waitin for me :thinkin:

theres only ONE way to my basement. which means either she wasnt in the kitchen talking to me (so who was it? :ohhh:), and she was already downstairs or somehow she beat me downstairs...but she was behind me..so how the hell??

:beli:

Your ex girlfriend sounds like an Idiot Savant.

Daps
I got one

When I was a youngin I was walking home from school and noticed my moms car in the parking lot of the appt complex. This wasnt something that I just kind of glanced at.. I made a note of it because I thought "whats she doing here? its 2:00pm" it had the same dent on the side of it where a shopping cart or something had dinged it in the parking lot

On top of that this apartment parking was assigned...meaning that no one should be in that spot except her.

I get to the door...look around the house. Everything is off and the house is quiet like it normally is.

I pick up the phone and call her cell. She picks up and I ask her where she is I see her car outside but no ones home.

Shes like I'm at work :childplease: then proceeded to give me a lecture about calling her at work for no reason.

So then I think :childplease: she playin... I dial her office #... she picks up. I hung up :pachaha:

I hit the door and go to check out the car that's in our spot and it's gone.

Was it ever there to begin with? Was there a car park next to our spot that resembled our car enough for me to think that? But I looked straight at it , and even made note of the details :mindblown:

I mean do you ever notice things because you think "thats odd" and then later have to question whether it was there to begin with... but the fact that it was there at all is what stood out to you ?:ohlawd:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
back in college i was at the computer one day and it was typing words by itself id would look at the teacher turn back around to the screen and some words would be typed,erased them looked back at her for one second turned back around more shyt was typed

:merchant:

i just left class that day on break :sadcam:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I got one

When I was a youngin I was walking home from school and noticed my moms car in the parking lot of the appt complex. This wasnt something that I just kind of glanced at.. I made a note of it because I thought "whats she doing here? its 2:00pm" it had the same dent on the side of it where a shopping cart or something had dinged it in the parking lot

On top of that this apartment parking was assigned...meaning that no one should be in that spot except her.

I get to the door...look around the house. Everything is off and the house is quiet like it normally is.

I pick up the phone and call her cell. She picks up and I ask her where she is I see her car outside but no ones home.

Shes like I'm at work :childplease: then proceeded to give me a lecture about calling her at work for no reason.

So then I think :childplease: she playin... I dial her office #... she picks up. I hung up :pachaha:

I hit the door and go to check out the car that's in our spot and it's gone.

Was it ever there to begin with? Was there a car park next to our spot that resembled our car enough for me to think that? But I looked straight at it , and even made note of the details :mindblown:

I mean do you ever notice things because you think "thats odd" and then later have to question whether it was there to begin with... but the fact that it was there at all is what stood out to you ?:ohlawd:

:hamster:

yeah thats some odd sh!t right there breh. makes you question if something is wrong with you or what not :heh:

I remember one time I driving...this was when I was young and a new driver.

I was stopped at a red light, and a kid was riding her bike across the street. I didnt see the kid. i was about to make a right turn and all of a sudden I heard someone honk. so I stopped..thats when I saw the kid.... I looked around, and there was no car on the road except mine...

who honked??? :whoa:

edit: I probably would of been able to turn without hitting the kid...as she was still on my left...but that was fukin close :whew:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Back in highschool, i remember it was a cold Deciembre day and me and the boys went to Mcdonalds to eat cheesey burgers and we decided to compete to see who could devour the most.

I had 4 and won by half a bite.

By the time i got home, it was approximately 4 p.m. and it was dark outside.

Food coma got the goodest of me and being as excruciatingly tired as i was... a fella knocked out.

Slept for hours and hours... by the time i woke up, the sun was just coming up but didn't realize i slept passed my alarm.

When i turned on the radio, the 7 o'clock countdown of the days top requested songs come on and i'm this shiit is usually only at night!

Turns out... it wasn't dawn... the sun was actually just going down and that i actually just slept for a couple hours, thinking that i done slept for 12-13 plus hours.

Daps
By the time i got home, it was approximately 4 p.m. and it was dark outside.

[..]

Turns out... it wasn't dawn... the sun was actually just going down and that i actually just slept for a couple hours, thinking that i done slept for 12-13 plus hours.

:ufdup:

you said when you got home it was around 4pm and it was dark already, so how later on the sun was just going down:wtb:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:ufdup:

you said when you got home it was around 4pm and it was dark already, so how later on the sun was just going down:wtb:

Oops... sun was already gone... the whole scenario was dark (this was circa 1997 - gimme a break).

Point is, when i woke up - i thought i had over slept and missed my alarm cuz it felt like i was asleep for that long.

You can't tell me that's never happened to any of y'all?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
back in college i was at the computer one day and it was typing words by itself id would look at the teacher turn back around to the screen and some words would be typed,erased them looked back at her for one second turned back around more shyt was typed

:merchant:

i just left class that day on break :sadcam:

:heh: someone had remote access and was fukking with you bruh. prolly the teacher.