What are some truths/patterns you’ve learned about people throughout your life?

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think I understood the question bro...my badd.

If I did understand...
I will say that it's been a wide variety of females in my lifetime that they may need alil change...

Them: "Oh, you know I got you when I get paid"....
Me: nah ma, it's all good. It's yours....
Them: nah, I appreciate it. I just needed it til Friday. I got u

Never hear from them again lol.

With men . Even if they can pay...you might get an update call like

"Yo, I know you aint worried about that change. But I got u on my next check...or let's just go get some grub on me"
sohh you mad they ghosted you or about the money? None of these instances you got your money back. nikkas treated you to lunch on your own dime

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter what you did good or bad people aren’t thinking about you as much as you think we tend to think mostly about ourselves.

People underestimate how important luck is. For example a lot of the past decade I spent doing dumb things mishandling opportunities and yet somehow all those bad decisions I fell into a job making a lil over 100k with a pension and healthcare govt. workers are jealous of.

When you start making good money you tend to think your smarter than you are and a lot of people equate the money you make with your intelligence.

Relationships that you think are extremely important and can’t imagine being without can easily be forgettable after a decent period of time after it ends. I see this at times with friends and breakups talking about they can’t imagine their life without them so I try and tell them that they spent 20+ years without them before they met.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
sohh you mad they ghosted you or about the money? None of these instances you got your money back. nikkas treated you to lunch on your own dime

Hmmm. Maybe I'm not point crystal clear...

You said the word "mad" .. so I definitely don't think we are understanding each other.

We are talking about principles.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY AT ALL!!!

In both instances the individual is saying that even tho I don't care about the money coming back... They were still going to give it back.

EVEN THO I DONT CARE ABOUT THE MONEY AND ACTUALLY USUALLY FORGET ABOUT IT.
I STILL NOTICE A PATTERN.

You're not getting your money back at all in one situation and you might not even get a courtesy call. Nothing.

In the situation dealing with men, there's usually something coming back...

Sometimes not but in the female situation, you'll literally never see anything coming back

Hopefully that was clearer

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This year alone:

• Family claim to care about you, but will leave you in a instant because your plans are better than theirs
  • It is easy to get married but it is harder to withstand the phrase "for better or for worse"
  • The people whom abandoned you will come back sooner or later, because guilt of a bloody back tends to keep them awake at night
  • Random strangers can help you on the path of success while those that claim to be there for you will lose sight of their potential blessings due to jealousy
  • Nobody will understand your destiny but the man in the mirror
  • Great strength comes from the reality that your social circle gets shorter with future blessings

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmmm. Maybe I'm not point crystal clear...

You said the word "mad" .. so I definitely don't think we are understanding each other.

We are talking about principles.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MONEY AT ALL!!!

In both instances the individual is saying that even tho I don't care about the money coming back... They were still going to give it back.

EVEN THO I DONT CARE ABOUT THE MONEY AND ACTUALLY USUALLY FORGET ABOUT IT.
I STILL NOTICE A PATTERN.

You're not getting your money back at all in one situation and you might not even get a courtesy call. Nothing.

In the situation dealing with men, there's usually something coming back...

Sometimes not but in the female situation, you'll literally never see anything coming back

Hopefully that was clearer
In both of your previous examples there was nothing coming back except the males continued the relationship, where as the females ghosted you. The males said I got you dog. That means shyt. Or they took you out to eat with the money they owed you.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
In both of your previous examples there was nothing coming back except the males continued the relationship, where as the females ghosted you. The males said I got you dog. That means shyt. Or they took you out to eat with the money they owed you.

:dwillhuh: exactly bro... That's my point

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Somebody fed you....kept you warm... And kept people from playing with your Lil pee pee and butthole when you could do that for yourself.
They may have given to you, when they didn't have enough for themselves.

You were fukking annoying, but they didn't throw you out the fukking window, sell you for drugs...or throw u out the window...

I think all that deserves a certain amount of loyalty and respect

It's not to say that parenting is not incredible work. And I'm definitely not telling kids to just disrespect and disregard their parents, especially if they were positive people who did the job correctly. It is and it does deserve praise and respect, absolutely. However I'm talking about trifling ass immature parents who hold the bare minimum role of parenting AGAINST their kids. Parents who put their children through psychological turmoil and torture for their entire lives sometimes because they feel they are "owed" for raising you. That shyt is fukked up, it's toxic and it's a fukked up part of our culture that I see all too many times

Kids don't deserve to be put down by their own insecure parents for being helpless kids that didn't ask to be brought into this world. Kids are not property or an extension of your bill and your assets which you "worked and sacrificed" for. They are human life you brought here through sexual intercourse, not money, and is living with you until it can live on it's own. And that child deserves nothing but love care respect and a safe environment until they get there, even when they mess up or act out. Period. A truly mature, loving and "sacrificing" parent knows this and they do the job without ever hurting or demeaning their children, who will develop well for it. And those kids will grow to absolutely LOVE and honor their parents for their care as opposed to the damaged relations that come from toxic, controlling, and egocentric "you owe me" parents. Where either the child resents their parents and their childhood as adults and struggle with depression or they spend their whole life doing this performance art for their perfect parents every time they come around.

Everytime I see a black parent chastising and demeaning their child on some "I pay all the bills around here .I'm sacrificing for you (bullshyt). you better be grateful for what I do for you" nonsense I tell em straight up that they are an unbearable person for anybody, child or adult; The child figured out a looooong time ago that you got the money and it is dependent on you, whether he prefers it or not, for survival. That doesn't give the parents the right to supress, demean or even forbid their children's free expression, emotions or identity because "you should be grateful for what I do for you" that is a form of passive abuse and, again, psychological torture and confusion against the child. I tell them to not worry, the earliest moment your child has gained the resources to get the fukk away from you that's exactly what they're gonna do. No more "sacrificing" for you. And being the insecure person these type of parents are they'll be sitting alone wondering why their dear child who they psychologically tortured for years has no interest in calling or visiting.

The rent and the bills and the "roof over your head" was there before the child got there, those expenses would be there if you never had a child, and they'll be there when the child is finally free from the parent's endless insecurities. So as far as I'm concerned these fukked up folks who LOOOOVE to play that "I pay the bills. I put a roof over his head" egotistical nonsense against their children are just pieces of shyt who should've thought harder about bringing a child into this world and need to get their own fukked up fears and insecurities together and stop taking it out on their own damn kids.. Black children, you don't owe your parents shyt. You deserve every bit as much respect from your parents for being brought into this world, staying in shcool, getting a job, building yourself up, and surviving in this world as they deserve for raising you and keeping you safe (and a lot of folks in our communities fail at even that....and still demand endless praise).

Again, I refer to the dog. Lord knows black folks love dogs. We understand that owning a pet--a lil piece of life that you have taken into your home for companionship, hobby and support--is a mature responsibility and a privilege. The dog is not always gonna behave the way you like and it as long as it's in your home and not in it's own environment it is dependent on you for care. We respect this because we understand the dog is living under circumstances that keeps it from taking care of itself but it is still an individual with needs, thoughts, feelings, behaviors and an identity of it's own. You would never call fulfilling the needs of the pet to be a "sacrifice" and a burden against your precious life. That would be illogical. You can't hold your decision to own a pet against the pet the way we make the decision to be parents and take it out on our children, demanding praise and respect even when you did the standard minimum of providing food, shelter, housing and education, all of which youd get locked up for not providing anyway. You're not owed shyt. We gotta fix our mental health as a people and do better for our youth or we are going to continue seeing generational trauma and issues.