What are some truths/patterns you’ve learned about people throughout your life?

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Your parents did not "sacrifice" for you. They were not selfless demi-Gods who you forever owe for their "hard work" and "sacrifice" in raising you. And if your parents are the types to constantly repeat this, know you were raised by a set of selfish miserable a$$holes with crippled, fragile self esteem issues themselves who had no idea how to truly be parents and raise you and you were robbed of your life, true potential, and full self-esteem.

Your parents are just two people who fukked, had you, and you lived with them until you could live on your own. Thats it.

I wish more young black folks would understand this and reclaim themselves and their mental health from toxic parenting but we are so steeped in this "muh ancestors" elders-are-above-criticism, "strong black mother" bullshyt tropes in our culture. Instead we internalize this and really believe that being demeaned as kids and demeaning our own children is not just perfectly fine but that its an essential part of disciplining a child into adulthood.

Your parents were not "strong black people" for talking down to you or treating you like a burden and a sacrifice.

I know some "parents" who would go buy a fukking DOG and give that dog the damn world let alone food shelter and water with nothing but love and compassion for this pet in their mind. But then will turn to their own fukking kids and treat them like a burden that they are making "sacrifices" for. And then will spend their whole miserable lives guilt tripping their children for being alive.

Having a child and a family is a God blessed PRIVILEGE not a sacrifice.

If your parents do this shyt stop praising them all the time and tell them to finally fukk off. You were not a "sacrifice" and you don't deserve to be treated like one by the people that chose to bring you here.

And if you are a parent and you do this shyt to your kids, demanding constant acknowledgment and praise for your "work" and "sacrifices" PLEASE STOP THIS shyt. Please stop telling your kids they are a sacrifice. Stop fukking their heads up and fukking up their still budding self esteem because youre too insecure to just be a fukking parent and keep it moving. Stop it.

Somebody fed you....kept you warm... And kept people from playing with your Lil pee pee and butthole when you couldn't do that for yourself.
They may have given to you, when they didn't have enough for themselves.

You were fukking annoying, but they didn't throw you out the fukking window, or sell you for drug..

I think all that deserves a certain amount of loyalty and respect

Last edited:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your parents did not "sacrifice" for you. They were not selfless demi-Gods who you forever owe for their "hard work" and "sacrifice" in raising you. And if your parents are the types to constantly repeat this, know you were raised by a set of selfish miserable a$$holes with crippled, fragile self esteem issues themselves who had no idea how to truly be parents and raise you and you were robbed of your life, true potential, and full self-esteem.

Your parents are just two people who fukked, had you, and you lived with them until you could live on your own. Thats it.

I wish more young black folks would understand this and reclaim themselves and their mental health from toxic parenting but we are so steeped in this "muh ancestors" elders-are-above-criticism, "strong black mother" bullshyt tropes in our culture. Instead we internalize this and really believe that being demeaned as kids and demeaning our own children is not just perfectly fine but that its an essential part of disciplining a child into adulthood.

Your parents were not "strong black people" for talking down to you or treating you like a burden and a sacrifice.

I know some "parents" who would go buy a fukking DOG and give that dog the damn world let alone food shelter and water with nothing but love and compassion for this pet in their mind. But then will turn to their own fukking kids and treat them like a burden that they are making "sacrifices" for. And then will spend their whole miserable lives guilt tripping their children for being alive.

If your parents do this shyt stop praising them all the time and tell them to finally fukk off. You were not a "sacrifice" and you don't deserve to be treated like one by the people that chose to bring you here.

And if you are a parent and you do this shyt to your kids, demanding constant acknowledgment and praise for your "work" and "sacrifices" PLEASE STOP THIS shyt. Please stop telling your kids they are a sacrifice. Stop fukking their heads up and fukking up their still budding self esteem because youre too insecure to just be a fukking parent and keep it moving. Stop it.
Seek therapy breh.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never give women money to borrow....
They don't feel like they should give it back.
Nah, if you loan ANYONE money, just expect to never see that money again, because there’s a good chance you won’t.

Better yet, don’t ever lend money. If someone asks for money and you want them to have it then just GIVE it to them. Loans have destroyed more relationships than anything.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nah, if you loan ANYONE money, just expect to never see that money again, because there’s a good chance you won’t.

Better yet, don’t ever lend money. If someone asks for money and you want them to have it then just GIVE it to them. Loans have destroyed more relationships than anything.
Nah... That's my thing...
If I got it...I give money... I don't expect it back.
Even if they say they will repay.

Only dudes seem to comeback with the bread...
Or repay in a different way...
Females never come back with it.
It almost seems like they're entitled to it.
It ain't nothing cause like I said....I'm giving it and don't want it back at all.

But Im big on words tho

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah... That's my thing...
If I got it...I give money... I don't expect it back.
Even if they say they will repay.
Only dudes seem to comeback with the bread...
Females never come back.
It ain't nothing cause like I said....I'm giving it and don't want it back at all.

But Im big on words tho
Damn, I’ve had the opposite personal experience. I’ve had women pay back money but never dudes.

Are these women you’re talking about girls you’re ducking though? Because that probably changes things.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps

Completely agree.

EDIT: This, and your subsequent response to a reply, deserves a rep.

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Somebody fed you....kept you warm... And kept people from playing with your Lil pee pee and butthole when you could do that for yourself.
They may have given to you, when they didn't have enough for themselves.

You were fukking annoying, but they didn't throw you out the fukking window, sell you for drugs...or throw u out the window...

I think all that deserves a certain amount of loyalty and respect

Everything you listed is the bare minimum a parent should do for their kid.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

A woman who gave birth does not equal a mother. A man who decided to not use a condom does not equal a father. I wish people knew this instead of automatically throwing out “privileged” or “spoiled”. (I love my moms, I’ve just seen shytty people who sadly made children).

I would like to see you take this passion and use it for your community.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I’ve had the opposite personal experience. I’ve had women pay back money but never dudes.

Are these women you’re talking about girls you’re ducking though? Because that probably changes things.

I don't think I understood the question bro...my badd.

If I did understand...
I will say that it's been a wide variety of females in my lifetime that they may need alil change...

Them: "Oh, you know I got you when I get paid"....
Me: nah ma, it's all good. It's yours....
Them: nah, I appreciate it. I just needed it til Friday. I got u

Never hear from them again lol.

With men . Even if they can pay...you might get an update call like

"Yo, I know you aint worried about that change. But I got u on my next check...or let's just go get some grub on me"