Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Finished watching Gundam Wing in full, thought it was really good, really flawed tho but kinda mark for those space anime. Only thing upsetting is 12 year old me was such a HEERO fan growing up but his character really kinda sucks post episode 10

IDK if I want to continue to watch more gundam series, or cave in and start Super :sadcam: even tho I know it sucks

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
you had me confused so I went back and watched the episode. The masked man is not dead, you see him in the preview for the next episode.
Its entirely possible I could be wrong. I thought the masked man was the merc - hence the whole speech on "he had no past, he had no future" and the girl crying. I thought the mask in the preview was a flashback or preview or something.

Again, I could be wrong as fukk. I've been wrong before.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Finished watching Gundam Wing in full, thought it was really good, really flawed tho but kinda mark for those space anime. Only thing upsetting is 12 year old me was such a HEERO fan growing up but his character really kinda sucks post episode 10

IDK if I want to continue to watch more gundam series, or cave in and start Super :sadcam: even tho I know it sucks
When you watch it as your older, you realize that Wufei was the real one.

Plus Zechs wasn't wrong. And he had the baddest, most loyal heaux :banderas:

Super isn't terrible, its just terrible when you actively remember and recall how great Dragon Ball and DBZ was. If you don't have that hard recollection, its aite.

Gundam has some much better runs too. I mean, I like Wing a lot. 8th MS Team is my shyt though.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I watched the Fate/Night series and was pretty underwhelmed by it. Is Fate/Zero worth checking out? Although I was disappointed in Fate/Night, I thought the lore was interesting.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I watched the Fate/Night series and was pretty underwhelmed by it. Is Fate/Zero worth checking out? Although I was disappointed in Fate/Night, I thought the lore was interesting.
Depends on which Fate/Stay Night version you watched. UBW which is the Rin route and focuses on her and Archer or the original. Fate/Zero is better than either though really.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It wasn't flat out horrible but wasn't that good either. I've seen them all and they mostly all suck.
for the most part this is true. Both of the Rorouni movies were straight, dororo was meh, crying freeman was ok and the parasyte one was solid. Only ones i can say i truly fukked with are the gantz movies and i loved the basilisk live action movie (own these three on bluray)...nvr watched the death note anime so i nvr saw those but i heard they're pretty good

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When you watch it as your older, you realize that Wufei was the real one.

Plus Zechs wasn't wrong. And he had the baddest, most loyal heaux :banderas:

Super isn't terrible, its just terrible when you actively remember and recall how great Dragon Ball and DBZ was. If you don't have that hard recollection, its aite.

Gundam has some much better runs too. I mean, I like Wing a lot. 8th MS Team is my shyt though.
x1000, I honestly never realized how COLD he was growing up:ohhh: it's a shame Heero and to a lesser extent trowa get all the love

I really liked Zechs as well as Treize tbh, both really interesting characters, Noin's loyalty to Zevhs :wow:

Yea I've heard Wings is disliked by loyal Gundam fans. I've read the 8th team is viewed as the best by most I'll check it out only 12 episodes, I was looking into the original and Zeta too both those two are a bit longer series and I wanted to watch other stuff atm

Yea I'm one of those leave the memories alone DB/Z fans but I'm hearing the trunks stuff is interesting so I'm only going to watch that