peppe

Superstar
Daps
I don't know brehs but winter season even looks worse then this falls season ..:francis:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Currently on episode 5. I catch it during my down time at work when I can. Does the show stick to self-contained stories per episode or is it one of those scenarios where there is an underlying plot-line throughout the show?
you got a LONG way to go, I'm on CH '91 and you have 2,3 to watch ontop of finishing 1

It's an episodic series which I found odd because there are so many episodes and like 4 seasons of it, might as well make it a plot and arc story. The underlying theme is basically Ryo and Kaori going on missions and such but every episode usually has a new story

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I watched the Fate/Night series and was pretty underwhelmed by it. Is Fate/Zero worth checking out? Although I was disappointed in Fate/Night, I thought the lore was interesting.

You'll like Fate/Zero a lot better then. Unlike Fate/Night it's almost entirely about the Holy Grail War and the Heroic Spirits play far more important roles.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Rwby not really anime but dope still....im late i know...
You see the avi. I'm a fan of the show. I joined Rooster Teeth because of it. It's a very amateurish show but at the same time its full of potential and I really enjoy it. The episode they just put up today was great. Qrow is easily one of my favorite characters in the show.

RWBY is probably as close as we're gonna get to a show in the same mold as Korra outside Voltron.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
the basis of the show is women fight on a float and can only use their breast and butts to touch each other. the goal is to push them off the float into the water.
doc2.gif

Daps
Reppin
SN1
I don't know brehs but winter season even looks worse then this falls season ..:francis:
I've been looking forward to Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale for a long time so as long as it delivers I'm good. That list has a lot of Slice of Life and Romance shows and I like those.

Regardless I only watch dubs and we're always behind. I think for dubs winter season will have

Shokugeki no Soma
God Eater
Ore Monogatari
Big Order

Falls been a good season for dubs with more SimulDubs than ever and I'm sure Winter will be just as good.

Subs lost :umad:

the basis of the show is women fight on a float and can only use their breast and butts to touch each other. the goal is to push them off the float into the water.
the GOAT sport

honestly it's the dumbest anime I've seen since Twintails or Shimoneta
Twintails had a lot going for it but the MC becoming a woman when he went out to fight crime then switching back to a male was dumb as hell.

Shimoneta dub is just around the corner :blessed:

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Kissanime came through with ep 4 of The Origin :blessed:

x1000, I honestly never realized how COLD he was growing up:ohhh: it's a shame Heero and to a lesser extent trowa get all the love

I really liked Zechs as well as Treize tbh, both really interesting characters, Noin's loyalty to Zevhs :wow:

Yea I've heard Wings is disliked by loyal Gundam fans. I've read the 8th team is viewed as the best by most I'll check it out only 12 episodes, I was looking into the original and Zeta too both those two are a bit longer series and I wanted to watch other stuff atm

Yea I'm one of those leave the memories alone DB/Z fans but I'm hearing the trunks stuff is interesting so I'm only going to watch that
naw loyal Gundam fans will tell you the Seed series are the worst.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Can someone recommend something on Hulu or Netflix real quick I should watch that I probably haven't seen
RWBY. That's how I watched the first two seasons. It was like one long movie. If you can stomach the weird PS2 level animation and voice acting from people who are clearly amateurs it's enjoyable.