Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Watched all the Kara no Kyoukai "Garden of Sinners" movies this month

Was initially turned off by how the story isn't told in chronological order, but it actually just made the payoff in the end that much more gratifying. The process of piecing things together and realizing what certain scenes meant from the beginning was fun

High rewatch value, tons of brutal well animated fights and a fascinating supernatural narrative that ties up nicely. I'd personally rank them: 7, 2, 4, 5, 1, 3, 6

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
IBO was lit if you still watching :ahh:

episode was two weeks past due though. mika really is off the deep end for real tho

Hype episode :wow:

Where they find this Radice dude at? :martin:
Dude a straight up bytchmade rat ass b*stard. I can't imagine Orga putting dude on the team.

Talking about Tekkadan just uneducated animals that need to be wiped out but when he get caught by them kids he on his knees crying about he looking out for Tekkadan? :smh:

Mika already pulling the toast out like
Gmb8iU3.png
"Why we still talking to this nikka?" :deadrose:
You right breh is psycho. fukk Radice though. Tekkadan need to vet their new hires cause they can't keep losing OG goons like this.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Hype episode :wow:

Where they find this Radice dude at? :martin:
Dude a straight up bytchmade rat ass b*stard. I can't imagine Orga putting dude on the team.

Talking about Tekkadan just uneducated animals that need to be wiped out but when he get caught by them kids he on his knees crying about he looking out for Tekkadan? :smh:

Mika already pulling the toast out like
Gmb8iU3.png
"Why we still talking to this nikka?" :deadrose:
You right breh is psycho. fukk Radice though. Tekkadan need to vet their new hires cause they can't keep losing OG goons like this.
Akihiko :wow: dude is brutal when he wants to be. That conversation with the mercenary went south so fast :mjlol:

Mika and McGillis awkward as fukk too. The kid is so fukked up...

One minute he's looking at him like "Orga said don't let you die but mistakes happen every day B :demonic:" the next he's "Is that Reese's? They don't have this on Mars :ahh: why don't we hang out more? :smugbiden:"

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Akihiko :wow: dude is brutal when he wants to be. That conversation with the mercenary went south so fast :mjlol:

Mika and McGillis awkward as fukk too. The kid is so fukked up...

One minute he's looking at him like "Orga said don't let you die but mistakes happen every day B :demonic:" the next he's "Is that Reese's? They don't have this on Mars :ahh: why don't we hang out more? :smugbiden:"

:russ: I got a feeling breh is going to commit a war crime and Orga gonna be :whoa: