yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Drifters E5 :ohlawd:

I'm just upset it ended when ol' boy got heated seeing the rape and assault of the Elf women.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
continuing a recent monthly trend of buying blu rays, kare kano came in the mail today. far as im concerned the best rom com experience in anime

thinking about getting detroit metal city or trigun in december. reasonably priced around $20

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That show Bloodivores not too bad its a little shytty but its interesting, best description I read on it was that its like Deadman Wonderland but with vampires.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Thanks to SimulDubs I'm only a few weeks behind you sub watchers on a few shows :blessed:

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
(episode 20) - Not feeling this at all. It has more in common with Mouretsu Pirates (which I kinda liked) than Gundam 00. A lot of standing around on the ship talking, very little action or backstory on the characters. There's 5 episodes left and there isn't a villain. I can't imagine who Mikazuki will face in a final battle if there even is one. It took 15 episodes just to get Kudelia to Earth. Mikazuki has no character whatsoever and he's Orga's bytch. We haven't seen anything about anyone's past, we don't get to see things from Gjallarhorn's perspective much at all. Everything about it is disappointing, not only is 00 a much better show in all aspects (characters, story, action,soundtrack), but 00 even looks better and its 9 years old.

Orange (episode 3) - This bytch gets a letter from her future self telling her all her regrets and how to change them and she reads it one page at a time.
Why wouldn't you read it all at once so your more prepared? :mindblown:

It annoys me how much they laugh on this show, these kids think everything is hilarious and I'm :rudy:

It's decent so far but their really trying to make it sad and I just don't care.

Keijo!!!!!!!! (episode 3) - show is pure fukkery. If this was a real sport I wouldn't miss a game.:youngsabo:
great show. If your a ecchi fan and you arent watching this :ufdup:. Nozomi:whew:

Overlord (episode 5) - boring for the most part, I thought people said this was funny?

Shuumatsu no Izetta (episode 4) - First two episodes were good but the last two have been a bit boring. I don't care about this random war we don't know anything about.

Drifters (episode 1) - the art is good, that's all there is to say so far, average in everything else but its early.

Nanbaka (episode 1) - a wannabe Prison School, boring first episode.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yuri On Ice is easily the best show of the season, but might simultaneously also be the most shameless Tumblr fan fiction bait I've ever seen.:russ:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any Anime you bruhs could recommend? I haven't watched many but I do like Ghost in the Shell, Full Metal Alchemist, Akira type stuff. Anything with some of those concepts anyone would recommend? Appreciate it bruhs

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Any Anime you bruhs could recommend? I haven't watched many but I do like Ghost in the Shell, Full Metal Alchemist, Akira type stuff. Anything with some of those concepts anyone would recommend? Appreciate it bruhs

So like.... I'm gonna let others give you their suggestions and guy you toward some true "poo poo trash" then I'm gonna make that hero comeback off a hot tag and steer you right to some dope shyt

Will get at you

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you know one thing I really can't stand now about most of these anime shows... too much crying,
fukkers be :mjcry:'ing for the simplest shyt