winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
(episode 20) - Not feeling this at all. It has more in common with Mouretsu Pirates (which I kinda liked) than Gundam 00. A lot of standing around on the ship talking, very little action or backstory on the characters. There's 5 episodes left and there isn't a villain. I can't imagine who Mikazuki will face in a final battle if there even is one. It took 15 episodes just to get Kudelia to Earth. Mikazuki has no character whatsoever and he's Orga's bytch. We haven't seen anything about anyone's past, we don't get to see things from Gjallarhorn's perspective much at all. Everything about it is disappointing, not only is 00 a much better show in all aspects (characters, story, action,soundtrack), but 00 even looks better and its 9 years old.
I'll never forget when Orga shut himself up in that room after everything went down and that grown woman on the ship told Mika to leave him alone and dude walked in there like a zombie and asked Mika to tell him what to do and who to kill next. Mika straight up isn't a thinker.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I'll never forget when Orga shut himself up in that room after everything went down and that grown woman on the ship told Mika to leave him alone and dude walked in there like a zombie and asked Mika to tell him what to do and who to kill next. Mika straight up isn't a thinker.
Mika is a goon. Probably would've killed Orga on the spot if he didn't get his shyt together...

About time we stop getting geniuses and pariahs in Gundam imo

Daps
Reppin
SN1
He's got zero personality. I'd even prefer an annoying whiny bytch over a robot.

you know one thing I really can't stand now about most of these anime shows... too much crying,
fukkers be :mjcry:'ing for the simplest shyt
I cry too often watching anime :mjcry: but I'm :demonic: at all other times

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Thanks to SimulDubs I'm only a few weeks behind you sub watchers on a few shows :blessed:

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
(episode 20) - Not feeling this at all. It has more in common with Mouretsu Pirates (which I kinda liked) than Gundam 00. A lot of standing around on the ship talking, very little action or backstory on the characters. There's 5 episodes left and there isn't a villain. I can't imagine who Mikazuki will face in a final battle if there even is one. It took 15 episodes just to get Kudelia to Earth. Mikazuki has no character whatsoever and he's Orga's bytch. We haven't seen anything about anyone's past, we don't get to see things from Gjallarhorn's perspective much at all. Everything about it is disappointing, not only is 00 a much better show in all aspects (characters, story, action,soundtrack), but 00 even looks better and its 9 years old.

Orange (episode 3) - This bytch gets a letter from her future self telling her all her regrets and how to change them and she reads it one page at a time.
Why wouldn't you read it all at once so your more prepared? :mindblown:

It annoys me how much they laugh on this show, these kids think everything is hilarious and I'm :rudy:

It's decent so far but their really trying to make it sad and I just don't care.

Keijo!!!!!!!! (episode 3) - show is pure fukkery. If this was a real sport I wouldn't miss a game.:youngsabo:
great show. If your a ecchi fan and you arent watching this :ufdup:. Nozomi:whew:

Overlord (episode 5) - boring for the most part, I thought people said this was funny?

Shuumatsu no Izetta (episode 4) - First two episodes were good but the last two have been a bit boring. I don't care about this random war we don't know anything about.

Drifters (episode 1) - the art is good, that's all there is to say so far, average in everything else but its early.

Nanbaka (episode 1) - a wannabe Prison School, boring first episode.

I said the same thing about Orphans.. That first season felt nothing like a gundam series. The show had very little action, that's not gundam.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
No it doesn't :stopitslime:
Exactly the best episodes are the last few. Mine vs Budou, Mine vs Seryu, Kurome vs Chelsea, Akame vs Kurome, are some of the best fights. After Chelsea vs Bols when I've got to go home plays :wow: Mine vs Budou when Adramelech kicks in :gladbron:

Akame GOAT Kill's soundtrack is God Tier, I never get tired of listening to Fallen Heroes or Tsuki Akari

I said the same thing about Orphans.. That first season felt nothing like a gundam series. The show had very little action, that's not gundam.
Yeah it's nothing like I expected. I wouldn't say its bad but its not what I hoped it would be.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Many modern Gundam protagonist don't have personalities. They're based off Heero Yui.
That's why I only like 00 of the modern ones. Setsuna's lame but he's at least a relatable character with PTSD and an interesting past. Mikazuki is a robot we don't know anything about 20 episodes in. He might as well not exist.