Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I hate being that chain posting a$$hole but watching Arslan.... I'm sorry, but I just can't root against Hilmes/Hermes

Give that man his throne :francis:

Breh how many people gotta die for him to get his throne? Arslan out here freeing the slaves and inspiring the people

:blessed:
and this dude Hermes out there killing OG's and running from fire.

:scust:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
BREHS!!!! KOICHI'S UPGRADE!!!!! :gladbron:

REVERB ACT 3!!!!:krs:

I had to pause that to post in here!!!:whew:

AND THAT STAND fukkING COMMUNICATES WITH HIM!!!!! shyt LOOKS LIKE A CHARACTER FROM DBZ:ooh:

When his stand first appeared I was legit like

giphy.gif

Koichi done fukked around and not has the 4th or 3rd best stand on this show now!! DAT COME UP!!!!:ohlawd:

Araki made Koichi as a reference to dragon ball probably why his stand looks cellish. His stand is dope it changes as he grows as a person and gains confidence in himself. I don't think anyone's stand ever changed organically like his does.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Araki made Koichi as a reference to dragon ball probably why his stand looks cellish. His stand is dope it changes as he grows as a person and gains confidence in himself. I don't think anyone's stand ever changed organically like his does.

Yes.... his stand seems to be the 1st stand that kind of is its own entity. Like when Koichi was all excited and asking all them dumb questions Reverb Act 3 seemed to be all like :comeon:"What do you want me to do punk, just give me an order"

Most of the other stands take the personality of their masters an very few of them can talk or communicate. I cant wait to see more of what Reverb Act 3 can do, I'm genuinely excited.

Like if I wasnt all in before.... I ALL IN with JoJo now!!:blessed:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Jojo's Italian episode is probably the best f***ery I've seen all year :really:

If Shokugeki is kinda like that I gots to give myself an L for putting it off, about to give it another shot. About to marathon this Mob Psycho as well s*** looks fire :stopit:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Danganronpa 3 Despair side is a masterpiece to me at this point. About half way through the show the primary antagonist of Danganronpa appears and basically takes over the show. I didn't really care for this character in the original game but to see how the manipulated the fall of man first hand and how much of a chessmaster they really are taught me to appreciate them. The secondary antagonist is still pretty boring but the primary one makes them tolerable and Nagito is still one of my favorite characters and he shines here too. I also really like how the show connects to the Future side and tells the new character's stories from both sides at the same time.

If you've played through the games this is a must see. If you haven't I wouldn't bother watching it until you do.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Danganronpa 3 Despair side is a masterpiece to me at this point. About half way through the show the primary antagonist of Danganronpa appears and basically takes over the show. I didn't really care for this character in the original game but to see how the manipulated the fall of man first hand and how much of a chessmaster they really are taught me to appreciate them. The secondary antagonist is still pretty boring but the primary one makes them tolerable and Nagito is still one of my favorite characters and he shines here too. I also really like how the show connects to the Future side and tells the new character's stories from both sides at the same time.

If you've played through the games this is a must see. If you haven't I wouldn't bother watching it until you do.
I watched the firstb1 and enjoyed the fukk out if it and never played the game. Am I missing something? Can I watch this and still enjoy but without playing the game. I'm not much of a video game nikkas an I fukk ed bc there's part of the story I will miss? That's why I hate these Final Fantasies movies, them shyt so good yet they are only prologue to the games :snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I watched the firstb1 and enjoyed the fukk out if it and never played the game. Am I missing something? Can I watch this and still enjoy but without playing the game. I'm not much of a video game nikkas an I fukk ed bc there's part of the story I will miss? That's why I hate these Final Fantasies movies, them shyt so good yet they are only prologue to the games :snoop:
I watched a few episodes of the first anime and dropped it. I played the first and second game. 3 will entirely spoil the second game. I don't know how deep the first anime got into 1's plot but 3 assumes you've played 1, 2, and Ultra Despair Girls. That last one isn't as important but if you ever play to play 2 I would stay away from 3 until you do.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So am I the only one in here that watches
Kuromukuro

This show is pretty interesting..... shyt got real ep 21. It does have its poo poo SOL moments that get me like:snoop:

But overall the story is decent and action is fairly well done
@winb83 watches it. In fact he is the one who introduced me to it.

Its alright and makes sure it doesnt overdo its corny japanese cliche moments.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@winb83 watches it. In fact he is the one who introduced me to it.

Its alright and makes sure it doesnt overdo its corny japanese cliche moments.

@winb83 !!! Talk to me brother!!!:blessed:

Watching the latest ep now.... still shocked that the Demon Zeru

isnt Yukines father..... that was a predictable twist thing I thought they was gonna do. Also still curious about this clone shyt, they got some intriguing subplots going on

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
"It reminds me of when I met my beloved..."

:deadmanny:

Soma be BODYING these judges man :pachaha:

"yal want seconds? :shaq:"

":comeon: end of the line, soma - the results are"

"trust me, yal want these seconds :demonic:"

:whoa::whoa::whoa::damn:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@winb83 !!! Talk to me brother!!!:blessed:

Watching the latest ep now.... still shocked that the Demon Zeru

isnt Yukines father..... that was a predictable twist thing I thought they was gonna do. Also still curious about this clone shyt, they got some intriguing subplots going on
I gotta catch up on that show. GG stopped subbing it and I'm at like episode 19 or something. thanks for the reminder.