Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mob Psycho has the crown right now:wow:

I thought my man White T Poison was the new Saitama but he got that work until he went 100%. I didn't see the relationship with his brother evolving like this but it's adding depth to the story.

Reigen is a wild dude:russ:

Mob was good....:ehh:

I mean really good:wow:

BUT YOU STOP THAT SIR!!!:dahell:

Mob aint there yet to even contend for the crown..... it not even there for the middle card championship:childplease:

Lets calm down:whoa:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I was on a business trip for most of the month so I'm still catching up on things. I WILL be watching Re:Zero because of the comments and talk about that, same with 91 days and Orange.

Meanwhile, Soma is pifffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff That Autumn Pacific Suary Cartoccio :noah: I'm about to start lurking the culinary arts schools for a cooking bae :ohlawd: jesus h christ

Jojo :wow: its been a week just about but still the little homie ain't deserve all that. That cut with him screaming on the way to the afterlife :merchant: but like I said.... if you think Kira is a problem :whew:

About to catch up on Tales of Zestiria because that studio kicks out dope fight scenes no matter the content. Aldermarin of the sky and Senka need to get caught up on too

macross too but i can't talk about that :lupe:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mob was good....:ehh:

I mean really good:wow:

BUT YOU STOP THAT SIR!!!:dahell:

Mob aint there yet to even contend for the crown..... it not even there for the middle card championship:childplease:

Lets calm down:whoa:

The contenders are Jojo and Shokugeki. Jojo just started to cook now that Kira showed up and you don't watch Shokugeki :ufdup:

Arslan is cool. Berserk is alright but looks like shyt. Re:Zero can:camby:. Name something better :sas1:. You got Orange in the top spot?:mjlol:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
The contenders are Jojo and Shokugeki. Jojo just started to cook now that Kira showed up and you don't watch Shokugeki :ufdup:

Arslan is cool. Berserk is alright but looks like shyt. Re:Zero can:camby:. Name something better :sas1:. You got Orange in the top spot?:mjlol:

Really thinking about negging you right now.:jbhmm:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really thinking about negging you right now.:jbhmm:

This is what's hot in the streets?:dame:

latest

Yall fukking with harem anime? :dame:

Compare the two and tell me which one looks real:dame:
poster-Mob-Psycho-100.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Shokugeki?:ohhh:

As in that Soumo stuff??:dwillhuh:

Nagger fukk NO!!!! :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Re:Zero? You tripping that show is dope as fukk!!

Berserk is pretty good...... Both better than that poo poo:lolbron:

Mob is better than Shokugeki:troll:

I mean Hitori is pretty good and same for 7 Deadly Sin which is back

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
breh hating on soma makes you look so bad :mjlol:

i'm over here learning after episode, perfecting my own craft:wow: i'm about to put some tomatoes in that heat resistant film and fukk some spaghetti up with some exquisite cheeses off to the side

its going down on thanksgiving :demonic: it aint over til i have grandpa leanin :lawd:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Re:Zero? You tripping that show is dope as fukk!!

I threw it in the bushes after 2 eps. Maybe I'll pick it back up but magical female anime isn't my thing:manny:

breh hating on soma makes you look so bad :mjlol:

i'm over here learning after episode, perfecting my own craft:wow: i'm about to put some tomatoes in that heat resistant film and fukk some spaghetti up with some exquisite cheeses off to the side

its going down on thanksgiving :demonic: it aint over til i have grandpa leanin :lawd:

He's trolling at this point. He dug his heels in and refuses to budge because he'll have to bow down once he realizes it's piff. He watched Orange and just admitted to watching some other :trash: but won't touch Shokugeki:mjlol:. Meanwhile we're getting put on to some culinary game:wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I threw it in the bushes after 2 eps. Maybe I'll pick it back up but magical female anime isn't my thing:manny:

He's trolling at this point. He dug his heels in and refuses to budge because he'll have to bow down once he realizes it's piff. He watched Orange and just admitted to watching some other :trash: but won't touch Shokugeki:mjlol:. Meanwhile we're getting put on to some culinary game:wow:
herb butter :wow:

fish seared right on the plate :ohlawd: