Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
breh hating on soma makes you look so bad :mjlol:

i'm over here learning after episode, perfecting my own craft:wow: i'm about to put some tomatoes in that heat resistant film and fukk some spaghetti up with some exquisite cheeses off to the side

its going down on thanksgiving :demonic: it aint over til i have grandpa leanin :lawd:

If I had to choose between Soma and IBO....

I'm choosing IBO then killing myself 5 eps in!:mjlol:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I threw it in the bushes after 2 eps. Maybe I'll pick it back up but magical female anime isn't my thing:manny:

He's trolling at this point. He dug his heels in and refuses to budge because he'll have to bow down once he realizes it's piff. He watched Orange and just admitted to watching some other :trash: but won't touch Shokugeki:mjlol:. Meanwhile we're getting put on to some culinary game:wow:

Hey man, don't talk down to my Poo Poo SOL like that :mjcry:

:mjcry:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Caught the Beserk on Netflix, it was aight but I really can't get into the CGI and artwork of some of these new shows. I miss that gritty early 80's/90's anime feeling like Macross & Patlabor

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
GOTDAMN JOJO!!!!!! That Killer Queen Heart Attack Bomb tank thing is :wow:

Thats the first time I think Jotaro ever got that fukked up:sadcam:

Wait.... so I'm just realizing.... cats now how 2 stands now?:damn:

Cuz just realized Kira has Killer Queen and Heart Attack? :wtf:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
BREHS!!!! KOICHI'S UPGRADE!!!!! :gladbron:

REVERB ACT 3!!!!:krs:

I had to pause that to post in here!!!:whew:

AND THAT STAND fukkING COMMUNICATES WITH HIM!!!!! shyt LOOKS LIKE A CHARACTER FROM DBZ:ooh:

When his stand first appeared I was legit like

giphy.gif

Koichi done fukked around and not has the 4th or 3rd best stand on this show now!! DAT COME UP!!!!:ohlawd:

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Just got done reading the claymore manga.:mjcry::blessed: They need to fix that mess they made at the end of the show and make a new season.

Th content they have to work with is just epic. The awakend beings, the abysses and the twins:wow: this show would be piff from episode one:feedme:

In a way I understand the method to only make a serie to get people to read the manga. This is the 5th manga i started reading just because the anime was :wow:.

Checked out prison school and im 50 chapter behind im gonna eat this weekend :russel:

EDIT: 5 chapters in im already in tears, this manga is the holy grail of fukkery.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In a way I understand the method to only make a serie to get people to read the manga.
That's the unfortunate truth for probably 70% of all anime series. A single season or two seasons max based on a light novel or manga that will never see the entire plot animated. They're just giant commercials for the source material.