peppe

Superstar
Daps
Yeah never had that before but im legit frustrated that subaru still crasy in love for this elf bytch who doesnt feel the same.

Anyway another one for subaru :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
just checked the trailer for orange and it's a slice of life high school anime, NAH :jlocrack:

My anime supplier thought he was slick with renaming 7 deadly sins to its japanese name so I missed 2 episodes already. But it's back brehs :wow: seems like subbing is on par with DBsuper lazy fukks :troll:. 45 min until we can see subaru fail or not again

Come on breh..... join the few of us thats on that Orange poo poo! Let me give you these kleenexes to cuz be some severe allergies around here:mjcry:

Since you new well give you the real soft brand with the lotion:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
My nikka Subaru just can't catch a break:wow:
Caught up on Jojo but I ain't feeling it like I felt Stardust Crusaders. shyt just not the same without my nikka Dios in the cut or Old man Joe "Oh MY Goooooood":francis:
Super has jumped the shark with power levels

And I'm binging this shyt call Allison and Lillian, on episode 6 sob far but nothing is catching my interest in keeping going

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think Orange is great but on some level I can't get over Suwa's future self essentially cuckolding himself in the past.:why:

I guess in the end Naho never truly loved him like he may have loved her and instead of having the kind of marriage where they just settle and she's going through the motions but never really accepts him and is always sad.

He'd rather see her happy not to mention the fact that he probably did look at Kakaru as good close friend and legitimately doesnt want to lose him and felt bad about all the shyt he found out later per his letter.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man this Re:Zero ep was another mind fukk.... I'm still trynna figure out what the fukk did I just watch?:ohhh:

Subaru?:mindblown:
It's pretty clear that Subaru is the sin archbishop of Pride. Maybe somehow taking the sin archbishop of Sloth's gospel without having his own gospel on him let him get body snatched.