King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'm glad you brehs are enjoying part 4 didn't really see many people talk about it so I assumed most of y'all didn't fukk with it glad I'm wrong. I can't wait to see how y'all react to the fukkery thats coming up:banderas:
Yeah bruh I fukk with Jojo heavy in general. Read the manga already so it's great seeing these parts animated. The theme for this part is different so I can understand why dudes are turned off by it. But now that Kira's here the mood's gonna change considerably. The fukkery that's gonna involve him and his Killer Queen :banderas:

Yoshikage+Kira.gif

Jojo ending music dope too, from this band

Yeah dude even gave Jojo props for it :obama:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:manny: I'm waiting for the final episodes of Naruto Shippuden

I'm late to the game and binged on the entire series from Naruto-Shippuden... (skipping fillers on Ship.)

Any y'all rock with it? I'm thinking I should keep my crunchyroll sub going as well, they got mangas to read as well :ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Like I know yall brothers be thinking I be 100% trolling but for real.... I would never put yall on no poo poo.

Like yesterday, I came across this old anime. About some chick with Shinigami eyes and she can see rings around someones neck that gets darker as they near death. And she meets 2 guys with black rings that should be dead but come to find out they zombies.

I couldnt finish it...... and maybe it was the old grainy anime.... but it wasnt good

I threw it in the bushes before even tell yall

Thats the kind of guy I am

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Done reading all of berserk, one word.

UNBELIEVABLE:wow:

G.O.A.T. Manga and not a dull moment in it,I dont know where the creator gets his juice but his imagination and storytelling is over 9000:ohhh:.

When I read the last chapter and it said next chapter will be released late september,:mjcry::mjcry:.

Almost 200 chapters later, they finally are going to bless us with casca's story but we have to wait 4 more weeks :damn:.

This manga is going on for 16 years already:mindblown: :lawd:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Like I know yall brothers be thinking I be 100% trolling but for real.... I would never put yall on no poo poo.

Like yesterday, I came across this old anime. About some chick with Shinigami eyes and she can see rings around someones neck that gets darker as they near death. And she meets 2 guys with black rings that should be dead but come to find out they zombies.

I couldnt finish it...... and maybe it was the old grainy anime.... but it wasnt good

I threw it in the bushes before even tell yall

Thats the kind of guy I am

I have to use that myanimelist just too keep me posted on which ones I drop cuz they:trash:
And which ones I already seen or I'm gonna watch the same shyt again without realizing till few eps in :snoop: