Straw Hat Pirates
next week ep of Berserk...
cTTy1ph.gif

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Okay decided to get back into reading the Berserk manga and read ahead of what's going on in the anime. I can definitely see pacing issues that people were complaining about early on. Also the fight scenes do feel off at times. Still a dope anime tho. Guts is one of the GOAT badass characters :wow:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This Alderin Of The Sky anime is still good. :blessed:

It aint no PG13 crap either.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched JoJo:to:

All Shigechi wanted was to stack chips and enjoy a freshly baked St. Gentleman's sandwich. Why they do him like that? What made it worse was those girls left him to die but he was right there for Josuke to heal him:mjcry:

Kira: Deadly Queen already touched the door handle:demonic:

:damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Surprised many of yall still sleeping on

Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou No Alderamin

I swear this one of the most practical animes I've ever saw.... shyt is really pacing itself properly and building into one of the most epic animes I've seen in a while if they continue at it how they are going.

This last ep had a nice swerve like it didnt go the predictable ending route that a lot of shows in general would've went. But a lesson was learn and you can see how the characters are going to grow from this ep moving forward. Some awesome storytelling.

Ok this was my 1st of my weekly animes I'm watching..... I got a lot and I love to leave my favs like Jojo or even the weird Beserk for last (the desserts of my feast).

Moving on to 91 Days then after that probably Hitori no shyta and will post about them

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Hitori No shyta: The Outcast

Is so confusing and frustrating to a degree. Like I like the show, the story and the style. I even like the main protagonist and his backstory.... but I wished they'd give him atleast one solid victory.

Its like everyone wants him and its being played out like he's this bad ass with some epic power, but when he takes someone he catches an L or always admits "I cant defeat you". Its getting to the point that really why are so many people interested in him if he's really just weak? I'd be disinterested if I was a bad guy at this point.

I know he has this potential but they are kinda dragging it out and its now about time to show him unleash at least once. Do that and I can ride with how they are portraying him cuz of right now, I can't see what they see in him (his mystery people, allies, and enemies)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Surprised many of yall still sleeping on

Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou No Alderamin

I swear this one of the most practical animes I've ever saw.... shyt is really pacing itself properly and building into one of the most epic animes I've seen in a while if they continue at it how they are going.

This last ep had a nice swerve like it didnt go the predictable ending route that a lot of shows in general would've went. But a lesson was learn and you can see how the characters are going to grow from this ep moving forward. Some awesome storytelling.
:salute:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
fukking Jojo man!!!:banderas:

This shyt is gaining steam fast!

These pieces are on the board and its looking like its about to fukking go DOWN!!!:lawd:

Kira is a sick fukk but this nicca is vicious!!! This dude is NOT toying of playing with these cats outchea!!:merchant:

All he really wants to do is be left alone with his twisted sick fetish!!:scust: He dont even wanna bother no one else or cause anymore unnecessary ripples (day one Jojo fans, see what I did there?:lolbron:) in his city, just work and go home to lovely dinners with his sickness.:wow:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I started to read the berserk manga just to know if nina will die or not, and it escalated quickly.

Went to kissmanga started at chapter 155 I believe a few hours later I'm at ch.250.. :feedme:

Brehs if they animate this whole arc your in for some pure piffff:ohlawd: Like straight up :ooh: They need to throw some serious money at production and madhouse to do it for the next arcs because :banderas:.

It just keeps better and better :mindblown: , love it when a manga just sucks you in the story and this is the first time I even watched berserk :damn:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy how death in Jojo seems to impact me more than other anime. Whenever someone gets killed it's always a :merchant: moment. Maybe it's the tone of the series between the goofiness and effiminate posing that puts you off guard but when a character dies it really reminds you this stand shyt aint no joke.

I don't like that little fat fukk but shigechi's death was so sad. Between the bytches ignoring him in pain, the fact that his first thought was protecting his folks after learning about Kira and him calling out Josuke's name with his dying breath this episode had me like :wow: The worst was when his soul was floating away while screaming in vain/agony. shyt was the hardest death to watch since Ceaser vs wham.

Days is so dope, its like the perfect anime for me.

Is Beserk new viewers friendly?

Nah the new anime starts 2+ arcs ahead. You can watch the old berserk anime to catch up with the black swordsman and golden age arcs I guess, or you could just read it. It's a beautifully drawn manga.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Crazy how death in Jojo seems to impact me more than other anime. Whenever someone gets killed it's always a :merchant: moment. Maybe it's the tone of the series between the goofiness and effiminate posing that puts you off guard but when a character dies it really reminds you this stand shyt aint no joke.

I don't like that little fat fukk but shigechi's death was so sad. Between the bytches ignoring him in pain, the fact that his first thought was protecting his folks after learning about Kira and him calling out Josuke's name with his dying breath this episode had me like :wow: The worst was when his soul was floating away while screaming in vain/agony. shyt was the hardest death to watch since Ceaser vs wham.

Nah the new anime starts 2+ arcs ahead. You can watch the old berserk anime to catch up with the black swordsman and golden age arcs I guess, or you could just read it. It's a beautifully drawn manga.

Yes... everything you said is that and I think people that dont get this show or seen maybe an ep or pic dont get that.

I aint fukk with Shigechi like that either but even I felt like he aint have to go out like that. I mean that nicca was "right there" and they way that whole ep played out it was emotional and it was vile at the same time.

Kira in 20 mins showed that he is really gonna be a problem for the heroes

The only question now is "who's gonna catch it next and how fukked up are they gonna go out?"

No way in hell all of them gonna make it come the final ep