Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I love how they got someone thats completely opposite from Lord Dio Sama

Kira isnt flamboyant, is low key, is fairly private, doesnt run with a large group, and really isnt all that worldly ambitious. Plus he's not overconfident and he's thus far straight to the point and really aint about playing games. He's cautious when need be cuz he dont want no unnecessary drama and more issues or loose ends that he has to take care of but when the going gets going he gonna finish things up in the most vicious and quickest fashion.

You have to respect that:banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Surprised many of yall still sleeping on

Nejimaki Seirei Senki: Tenkyou No Alderamin

I swear this one of the most practical animes I've ever saw.... shyt is really pacing itself properly and building into one of the most epic animes I've seen in a while if they continue at it how they are going.

This last ep had a nice swerve like it didnt go the predictable ending route that a lot of shows in general would've went. But a lesson was learn and you can see how the characters are going to grow from this ep moving forward. Some awesome storytelling.

Ok this was my 1st of my weekly animes I'm watching..... I got a lot and I love to leave my favs like Jojo or even the weird Beserk for last (the desserts of my feast).

Moving on to 91 Days then after that probably Hitori no shyta and will post about them
That's a good show but like I've said its not gonna be a full adaptation or even go that deep into the total plot of the novels so I kinda threw it in the bushes.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That's a good show but like I've said its not gonna be a full adaptation or even go that deep into the total plot of the novels so I kinda threw it in the bushes.

Please walk back over to them bushes... dig through those twigs, leaves, trash, branches and dirt and please pick that back up. Dust it off, shine it real nicely, AND PLACE IT BACK WITH YOUR STASH!:damn:

I think you'll be fine with how its going and you never know... things can change:banderas:

Oh... before you leave:troll:, while you're over there with the bushes... dont forget to place or leave Soumo there:lolbron:

Gotta constantly take my shottttt!:manny::bryan:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Please walk back over to them bushes... dig through those twigs, leaves, trash, branches and dirt and please pick that back up. Dust it off, shine it real nicely, AND PLACE IT BACK WITH YOUR STASH!:damn:

I think you'll be fine with how its going and you never know... things can change:banderas:

Oh... before you leave:troll:, while you're over there with the bushes... dont forget to place or leave Soumo there:lolbron:

Gotta constantly take my shottttt!:manny::bryan:
There's a major event I got spoiled on that I would still love to see animated but it won't happen. 12 episodes isn't enough.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Completed my romantic comedy snafu and snafu too
Not what I was expecting like a romcom
It has it but it's more of personal struggles with people and innerself

Gotta say loved it
Hope for a season 3 cuz that ending had me :dahell:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
There's a major event I got spoiled on that I would still love to see animated but it won't happen. 12 episodes isn't enough.

Say it here and use a spoiler. If it wont be animated you might as well. :yeshrug:

:whoa:

Wait are you absolutely sure this wont get animated @winb83 ? Whether this season or they extend it out for multiple seasons?

@Blackout lets not get too reckless:dame:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Danganronpa 3 future was such a letdown this week. I thought big things would be popping but we got sidetracked.