hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex can you sticky this thread?

I would, but it really falls under the banner of "what was the last thing you watched?", which is a permanently stickied thread. If you go into specific things like anime, or horror, or comedy, it's a slippery slope.

If it's any consolation the horror thread has never been stickied, either.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I would, but it really falls under the banner of "what was the last thing you watched?", which is a permanently stickied thread. If you go into specific things like anime, or horror, or comedy, it's a slippery slope.

If it's any consolation the horror thread has never been stickied, either.

Fred.

Naw we good with it being the way it is.... no need to ruffle any unnecessary feathers

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Finished "I can't understand what my husband is saying". SOL comedy about a polar opposite married couple (Guy a NEET, Female a social hard worker) who try to make things work and understand one another. 2 seasons 3 minutes per ep

Kaoru is a great character. Enjoyed the Otaku humor and sweet moments, would watch again 7.5/10

One of the most underrated shows :wow:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
It just seemed to me that it would have been easier to go the other way with it.

That's true. Then again, they've been hinting at her for a long time, which is why I'm not too surprised.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ikuta is a G. Dude just says what he wants to whoever he wants and no fukks are given.