No!!!

giphy.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I went ahead and read spoilers for Re:Zero and if you're expecting any answers this season you're gonna be disappointed. Seems like some of the core story is revealed in the next story arc which this season won't cover.

It seems as if there's at least enough material for 2 more seasons of this length. Arc 4 which is the next arc is as long as arc 1-3 combined and then there's arc 5 and the light novels are into arc 6.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I went ahead and read spoilers for Re:Zero and if you're expecting any answers this season you're gonna be disappointed. Seems like some of the core story is revealed in the next story arc which this season won't cover.

It seems as if there's at least enough material for 2 more seasons of this length. Arc 4 which is the next arc is as long as arc 1-3 combined and then there's arc 5 and the light novels are into arc 6.
n89w5revpwj3pb6e1yd7.jpg

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
:scust: at one of you Poo poo fukkBOI's for putting me on to Orange

This shyt is so painfully wack....... but for some reason I cant turn it off... I've as awkwardly attached to the story now and just want to see this all the way to the end for the sake of a fukking conclusion.

Garbage shyt like this solidifies why I will NEVER watch a show like Soumo or whatever.... or any other "Slice of Life" style animes ever again:scusthov:
:francis: you're wasting your time with that show... you will not like the ending :snoop: waste my time reading them manga a few years back