The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Ok i just started SAO2 on netflix which was Season 3 I believe... This shyt just baffles my mind these two kirito and asuna are just shooting the shyt holding hands like nothing really happened with the shyt that happened to them... :mindblown: dude you was stuck in the matrix for 2 years then asuna was kidnapped and held in an artificial coma, then you almost get sliced and diced by her stalker who ambushed you outside her hospital.

So now you two have no internal reflection on all the shyt that happened to you or the 2000 people that died in the game? you talking about you want to create a new interactive VR construct machine? Didnt you learn the first time nikka? :dahell: Hasnt anyone learned the first time?
SAO is :trash:and it was always a :trash: anime i dont understand how anyone like this shyt.. glad i never wasted my time watching the show

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I just want to see the fukkery.... :lolbron: The series aint over...

Secondly it's not a bad concept but these japanese writers can do much better then what they are writing, the concept was cool but the dialogue and motivations need so much help... :snoop:

Wait till season 3 drop read some snippets of it from light novel that shyt sound dark as fukk
I actually like Sao even bought it blu Ray that's just me tho

Just finished hundred started off interesting and fell off a cliff for me :snoop: