Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Sawamura da gawd got me in tears :laff:

Reminds me a lot of naruto at times
Ace no diamond still piff glad I got back on it bout halfway thru the 2nd season :ahh:

Sawamura Ryuuhei>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sawamura Eijun

:troll:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
200th completed anime: Outlaw Star. Wish they never killed off Hilda, story took a nosedive after that and spiraled into episodic nonsense. Although some of that nonsense was good comedy, went into the anime hoping for more suspense & drama like the 2nd half of Trigun.

Had completely forgotten how much I used to enjoy the ending themes as a kid. Dad would play them in the car on long trips and that's part of the reason I started watching anime to begin with

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Taboo tattoo looked nice ep1, but since then it's been :scusthov:
off to to bushes it goes
nCwi6ic.gif
and what was this :heh:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadmanny: I was gonna watch this too lol
The show had the audacity to open the show with some girl suddenly making out with some preteen homeless chick, and then give you ass shots of the preteen chick while the girls grabbing her cheeks and then finish the episode with her basically naked, even kenichi didn't step that low :scust:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Taboo tattoo looked nice ep1, but since then it's been :scusthov:
off to to bushes it goes
All I did was read the summary saying the MC was a middle schooler and I kept it moving and didnt even bother with it.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was watching Sinbad on netflix, its not so bad but there are some anime things that still pisses me off is the over the top exaggerations.... :snoop:

The intro where there is corny ass cheerful singing in japanese, I don't get what the fukk is going on... :snoop:

Kids saving the world...:francis:

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I was watching Sinbad on netflix, its not so bad but there are some anime things that still pisses me off is the over the top exaggerations.... :snoop:

The intro where there is corny ass cheerful singing in japanese, I don't get what the fukk is going on... :snoop:

Kids saving the world...:francis:
I tried to watch this too :francis:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
loved that show but it talks you to death.

I'm enjoying the story, the characters, etc but I just watched a full episode deducing the princess on the island all for it to be a ruse... Very Shakespeare

Edit: guest starring Armin Arlet