Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The thing thats shocking to me about Subaru from Re: Zero is I'm surprised at this point he just doesnt want to go home?

Like I'd been be like "fukk this shyt" and just look for a way to get back to 21st century, 2016 America

I couldnt deal with any more of this psychological abuse

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Where is REM???:damn:

Cause its poo poo!:scust:

I just cant with this show man:russ:

this show to me is like how I felt back in the haydays when cats was watching Naruto (talking pre trials), Bleach (pre going to the Soul Society... possibly pre Bounto filler), D. Grayman, Gantz, Death Note, and Full Metal Alchemist.

And cats talking about some "you should peep One Piece out cuz (breh wasnt even said then)"

Na.... I'm good:mjlol:
What is Soumo? Is that One Piece? What are you talking about?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Cause its poo poo!:scust:

I just cant with this SOUMO show man:russ:

this SOUMO show to me NOW is like how I felt back THEN in the haydays when cats was watching Naruto (talking pre trials), Bleach (pre going to the Soul Society... possibly pre Bounto filler), D. Grayman, Gantz, Death Note, and Full Metal Alchemist.

And cats BACK THEN talking about some "you should peep One Piece out cuz (breh wasnt even said then)"

Na.... I'm good:mjlol:

Sorry..... hopefully that clears it up @winb83 :jawalrus:

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
What anime is like attack on titans, highschool of the dead, death note etc? I finish them to quickly smh

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ezgif-4097420320.gif

We're getting surprise Shokugekis in the tournament :cook::blessed:

Takumi Aldini got finessed out of Mezzaluna:damn:

Mimasaka had him lined up from the start:demonic:

Soma is a G. He's about to avenge his rival and the 99 other chefs who Mimasaka beat. Put his career on the line and everything. Served dude some hot tea, leftover beef stew, and calmly told him to pull up:wow:

I might have to go bare chested next week:banderas:

ezgif-3264188347.gif

http://shokugekinosoma.wikia.com/wiki/Subaru_Mimasaka

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No man.... I cant do shyt like this no more..... no calling you one.... but I'm done listening to the other Poo Poo fukkboi's on shyt like this...

Give me action, give me fukkery, give me samurai and ninjas and cats that just want to battle
Why would you watch a shojo show at all? from what you describe there's a very narrow section of anime you'd watch and it's pretty much shounen and even then shounen based mostly on battle manga.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Why would you watch a shojo show at all? from what you describe there's a very narrow section of anime you'd watch and it's pretty much shounen and even then shounen based mostly on battle manga.

I guess cuz even though I'd say I'm an anime vet.... as I've watched well over 100 shows

I really dont know the differences from shojo, shounen or etc...:dwillhuh:
I like never looked too deeply into it like that.

I dont look at an anime and be like (what is this categorized as)

I just read a description or peep a trailer take advice from some of you other good peeps here or the Poo Poo fukkboi's:scust:

And then I make my decision off that.

I really didnt even know what a "slice of life" anime was till I saw a few conversations in here

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:scust: at one of you Poo poo fukkBOI's for putting me on to Orange

This shyt is so painfully wack....... but for some reason I cant turn it off... I've as awkwardly attached to the story now and just want to see this all the way to the end for the sake of a fukking conclusion.

Garbage shyt like this solidifies why I will NEVER watch a show like Soumo or whatever.... or any other "Slice of Life" style animes ever again:scusthov:

The anger in this post :dead:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
No man.... I cant do shyt like this no more..... no calling you one.... but I'm done listening to the other Poo Poo fukkboi's on shyt like this...

Give me action, give me fukkery, give me samurai and ninjas and cats that just want to battle

With so much anger you clearly need Aria in your life.