Consumed

Superstar
Daps

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok i just started SAO2 on netflix which was Season 3 I believe... This shyt just baffles my mind these two kirito and asuna are just shooting the shyt holding hands like nothing really happened with the shyt that happened to them... :mindblown: dude you was stuck in the matrix for 2 years then asuna was kidnapped and held in an artificial coma, then you almost get sliced and diced by her stalker who ambushed you outside her hospital.

So now you two have no internal reflection on all the shyt that happened to you or the 2000 people that died in the game? you talking about you want to create a new interactive VR construct machine? Didnt you learn the first time nikka? :dahell: Hasnt anyone learned the first time?

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Guts has no chill, just letting that noble woman running around with them thangs out :russ:

When she got possessed though :merchant:

:shaq:

Souma are knocking these matches out the park this year, not wasting anytime :banderas:

You did us proud Megumi :mjcry: Cooking so good you had the grandfather on some :sitdown:shyt

R.I.P Donatello in that episode too:to:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup:Ok i just started SAO2 on netflix which was Season 3 I believe... This shyt just baffles my mind these two kirito and asuna are just shooting the shyt holding hands like nothing really happened with the shyt that happened to them... :mindblown: dude you was stuck in the matrix for 2 years then asuna was kidnapped and held in an artificial coma, then you almost get sliced and diced by her stalker who ambushed you outside her hospital.

So now you two have no internal reflection on all the shyt that happened to you or the 2000 people that died in the game? you talking about you want to create a new interactive VR construct machine? Didnt you learn the first time nikka? :dahell: Hasnt anyone learned the first time?

You obviously did not:ufdup:,
Why you're still watching this crap, didn't the 2nd half of 1st season destroy your interest :wtf:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You obviously did not:ufdup:,
Why you're still watching this crap, didn't the 2nd half of 1st season destroy your interest :wtf:

I just want to see the fukkery.... :lolbron: The series aint over...

Secondly it's not a bad concept but these japanese writers can do much better then what they are writing, the concept was cool but the dialogue and motivations need so much help... :snoop:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

:wow:

rewatching the enies lobby arc this time dubbed. OP at its absolute best

This has to be one of the best OP fights. I remember watching this when I was heavy into one piece a few years back like :ohhh::damn::wow:

Especially at 1 min mark when luffy just about to fall but he picks himself up. One of luffy's trillist moments