Asterik wars 2nd season was better than first too me
Season 3 if it happens should be interesting

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia
Kiznaiver ep 4

just finished Kill La Kill so I wanted to give this a try, and then I figure out they're both by the same creators :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I'm starting to have a love hate relationship with Re:Zero. That nikka Subaru is so fukking useless and powerless, always trying to solve his problems with desperation cries of help to other people :scust:
Be a man for once breh :scust:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm starting to have a love hate relationship with Re:Zero. That nikka Subaru is so fukking useless and powerless, always trying to solve his problems with desperation cries of help to other people :scust:

the time he tried..... he got brutally massacred!

Psychologically he's fukked

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wouldn't have a problem if that nikka knew his place and acted like it especially to people above his class and power levels. shyt is disgusting fam

I feel you but buddy been through so much trauma..... shyt like that isnt healthy on the brain...... I mean remember how cool and laid back he was at the beginning of the series to now? This was just a part of his character progression. He's seen too much, experienced too much, knows too much, and cant share it, he's caught so many overwhelming L's and he playing this game with a "handicap" of sorts.

He's became unhinged, no way in hell you can remain sane after experiences what he's been through..... not giving him a pass.... but I do understand

Daps
at this point I wouldn't be surprised if subaru became a villian or an anti-hero of some sort. the grin and red eyes in episode 15 kind of gave us an insight to his true character.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In all honesty I just watch to find out the plot but this show is worst than Lost in that it never really gets to the plot. Stuff just happens with little to no explanation. The main chick is like the best friend from Life is Strange, every time she gets saved it just turns into a bigger mess than the last time. He's never gonna save her.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I feel you but buddy been through so much trauma..... shyt like that isnt healthy on the brain...... I mean remember how cool and laid back he was at the beginning of the series to now? This was just a part of his character progression. He's seen too much, experienced too much, knows too much, and cant share it, he's caught so many overwhelming L's and he playing this game with a "handicap" of sorts.

He's became unhinged, no way in hell you can remain sane after experiences what he's been through..... not giving him a pass.... but I do understand

That what i'm saying... if that was me i would have fell back on that 2nd death...:francis:

Daps
Yo, who the fukk suggested "Orange"?:what:

This shyt is awkward as fukk?:scusthov:

They so called "slice of life" school animes are NEVER good:scust:
Daily_Lives_of_High_School_Boys_Blu-ray_Cover.png

this shyt cracked me up :laff::laff::laff: def in my top 5.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sawamura da gawd got me in tears :laff:

Reminds me a lot of naruto at times
Ace no diamond still piff glad I got back on it bout halfway thru the 2nd season :ahh: