Joker Game
Assassination Classroom
Sinbad
Stray Dogs
sakamoto desu ga
Boku no Hero
Iron Fotress on ep 6 :whoa:
Anyone watching Gundam Unicorn?
It has been a good season, low key. I saved Stray Dogs and Ace Attorney for marathons this weekend or something.

I can't really fukk with Gundam Unicorn. I saw it when it released the first time and they just repeated the cycle of killing the best characters to prop up Char wannabes again.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Finished Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom(26 Episodes)
The series is about a Japanese national who gets kidnapped by an assassin syndicate called Inferno after he had personally witnessed an assassination while visiting the United States.
Smiley description: :violent:, :ohmy:, :bustback:

I'll try not to over hype it but for me this show was great. The story, the soundtrack, the action, the way the dynamics of the show switch up, the character development. Fans of Death Note will most likely enjoy this.

High recommendation. I don't want to say much more about the series but if you like stories about underground organizations, crime families, assassins, gun play in general and overall mystery and suspense with plenty of twists then check this out. It's one of those shows that will keep you guessing and I can't even speak on the overall theme of the show without it ruining some stuff. This show had me hooked.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ok..... so let me just say this..... when yall nicca like some wack animes..... its be some WACK shyt!! :scust: (Basara)

But when yall like some fire shyt!!! MAN It be on point!!!!:blessed: Its really no grey area!:mjlol:

So with that said...... @42 Monks I finally checked that Boku shyt and MAN!!!!!:whew: That shyt is dope!!!:lawd: Finished it in 2 days!:ohlawd:

But gotdamn :deadmanny: at it being only one season 13 eps! I got to the end like WTF??:dahell:

All Might is that dude!

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
just reminding yall yu yu hakasho is the goat :youngsabo:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nsmi9uVxzt1uvdnoto1_500.gif

tumblr_muim2wg1KQ1qeawfqo1_500.gif

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Finally finished Samurai Champloo(26 Episodes)

This is up there with Cowboy Bebop and Steins Gate for me, best of the best. The music, the fight scenes, the characters, the overall plot, everything was great. Essential viewing. <---If you're in this thread you already knew that though.

Took me a while to finish because I was waiting on the dub(Adult Swim on demand) because the dub is so good but I finished the last 3 episodes subbed. I'm glad I did, the friendship that grows between the characters and how things come back around full circle for them is amazing. I can't think of anything 'wrong' with this anime, I know I'm talking like everybody doesn't already know how great the show is but still :laugh:.

It really makes you feel like you've been on a journey along with the characters.
Samurai Champloo is deadass one of the best anime ever made.