peppe

Superstar
Daps
Hero academie left on a good note, 2nd season confirmed. I hope its tets a little more brutal next season.

Not ashamed to say im looking forward to fate prisma illya:yeshrug: :troll:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Hero academie left on a good note, 2nd season confirmed. I hope its tets a little more brutal next season.

I need to finish the third season on Illya. That show has a few dope fights in it especially that one with Saber in season 1.

Flykid567

Pro
Daps
Summer looking lit between food wars Beserk, mob psycho, re life , orange , sports animes , 91 days and others in missing this prob the best summer in terms of variety.

The Villain

Superstar
Daps

Yall aint seen nothing yet with MHA. That dude in the PostCredits is a PROBLEM:demonic:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Really loving the show kabaneri of the iron fortress. Started watching it last week on Amazon prime.
Yooooo!! I just came in here to post i watched the first episode just now
I havent been on no anime shyt since that Tokyo Ghoul joint somehow i stumbled on this playing on my phone
I like it!

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
he is getting annoying.. bytch told him to stay there dont cause any trouble for her... nikka leaves anyway :stopitslime:
He needs to act like his power level. He knows that he isnt strong yet he keeps on moving like he is strong.

He needed to stay at the mansion and complete his training so he can have bite instead of just bark.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
He needs to act like his power level. He knows that he isnt strong yet he keeps on moving like he is strong.

He needed to stay at the mansion and complete his training so he can have bite instead of just bark.
i dont know if he will ever take training seriously but if i am right i know how this anime will end and it will have you :francis: and :mjcry: already saw the summary for what will happen this arc... all i got to say is rem :mjcry:..

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
i dont know if he will ever take training seriously but if i am right i know how this anime will end and it will have you :francis: and :mjcry: already saw the summary for what will happen this arc... all i got to say is rem :mjcry:..
Link to summary?