42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Finished Casshern Sins...

:mjcry:why
Show is fukking piff :wow: the animations in the fights :banderas: pure body blows and savagery :banderas:

but goddamn if ain't some of the most depressing shyt I've ever seen animated :damn:

the coldest fukking world man :mjcry: I think there was like a stretch of nearly a dozen episodes where shyt just stayed all fukked up and they never even tell you why. Then the story actually kicks in on the back end and its an even bigger kick to the gut

I was watching it on Toonami at first, but I wanted to marathon to the end for whatever reason (I was a dumbass :snoop:). I went through the final 8 episodes in one night. Finished it all up and just laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling until it was time to go to work the next day :to::dead:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Show is fukking piff :wow: the animations in the fights :banderas: pure body blows and savagery :banderas:

but goddamn if ain't some of the most depressing shyt I've ever seen animated :damn:

the coldest fukking world man :mjcry: I think there was like a stretch of nearly a dozen episodes where shyt just stayed all fukked up and they never even tell you why. Then the story actually kicks in on the back end and its an even bigger kick to the gut

I was watching it on Toonami at first, but I wanted to marathon to the end for whatever reason (I was a dumbass :snoop:). I went through the final 8 episodes in one night. Finished it all up and just laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling until it was time to go to work the next day :to::dead:

I watched all 24 in a two day span and it literally had me contemplating the meaning of life. The utter hopelessness of that world:wow:

On top of the fight scenes, sound effects were really dope. Every punch, kick, throw was crisp

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shocked nobody been talking about My Hero

People got bodied :scust:

It's my favorite show of the season.

Eraser Head and 13:mjcry:

Who the hell is that ice kid? Dude is pro level already:whew:

Some of these quirks :mjlol:

I like the character design of the villain with the hands all over him:

I'm tempted to read the manga.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
It starts off kinda slow but I enjoyed the stuff before things got serious as well as after.

The show just intrigued me from the get go, definitely worth the watch. Steins Gate had me hooked, I had to finish it.
Yeah I mean it was definitely a good interesting concept but I zoned out after a while, good show though it just wasn't for me

Monk

Rookie
Daps
wolfs rain breh, 10 eps in and im all in my feels

and i aint into anime like that only a few have grabbed my attention (aot, noragami, death note, opm, afro samurai)

any body got suggestions for my kind of taste? my lil cousin mad into it and i wanna have more stuff to talk to him about

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
wolfs rain breh, 10 eps in and im all in my feels

and i aint into anime like that only a few have grabbed my attention (aot, noragami, death note, opm, afro samurai)

any body got suggestions for my kind of taste? my lil cousin mad into it and i wanna have more stuff to talk to him about
casshern sins is wolf's rain on steroids

biggest issue with wolf's rain is the last few episodes. not gonna spoil shyt though

also, Gundam Thunderbolt is officially required viewing

Monk

Rookie
Daps
casshern sins is wolf's rain on steroids

biggest issue with wolf's rain is the last few episodes. not gonna spoil shyt though

also, Gundam Thunderbolt is officially required viewing

someone told me the same thing about wolfs rain's ending, but didnt spoil it either. hopefully, its not a huge let down or whatever, so far im digging the chars and atmosphere a lot.

I'm finna peep trailers on the two you mentioned tho, thanks.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Catching up with sinbad, his younger exploits have been :wow:
Bungou Stray Dogs been straight piff, the tiger has better healing than wolverine:wtf: