Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Kabaneri once again showing what an anime can be when it isn't a slave to an ongoing light novel or manga.

this show still good:ohhh: I was waiting til a few episodes to pile up before I go back. I was scared the show would get trash by then like most hyped shows nowadays.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
this show still good:ohhh: I was waiting til a few episodes to pile up before I go back. I was scared the show would get trash by then like most hyped shows nowadays.
No it's still good. It benefits from not having the pacing be dictated by another media as well. This last episode did slow down a bit but I still found it good.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Goddamn

:mjcry:

Ushio to Tora is on some other shyt right now. They finally told Tora's origin story .... :to: ... man this world is just too fukked up. Episode fukked up my whole night.

This is up there with those FMA and Casshern Sins gut punches now.

I need a minute or two :palm:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Space Patrol Luluco was already the best show of the season but after the Kill La Kill themed episode last week and now a Little Witch Academia themed episode it's slowly becoming legendary status.:ohlawd:

They have to be doing Inferno Cop/Ninja Slayer at some point now too, right?:lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So the plot of this show is they feed their enemies apples and water. The two mix in their stomachs and then they sing to them to control their minds. That's pretty out there...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn

:mjcry:

Ushio to Tora is on some other shyt right now. They finally told Tora's origin story .... :to: ... man this world is just too fukked up. Episode fukked up my whole night.

This is up there with those FMA and Casshern Sins gut punches now.

I need a minute or two :palm:
I thought Tora was gonna be the guy who made the spear. Now we know how he always takes a ton of damage but doesn't die. 800 years:damn:

Every single move he makes is Cool, Cooler, Coolest :wow:
14jsy8.gif