Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Only reason I still watch One Piece and wait 2 years to binge when I can read the manga some shyt were just meant to be animated
I have that same opinion.

I dont say it much because I know some people will come for my neck but if it wasnt for the Anime I would of never gotten into One Piece.

Still to this day I rather the Anime for One Piece than the Manga :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I have that same opinion.

I dont say it much because I know some people will come for my neck but if it wasnt for the Anime I would of never gotten into One Piece.

Still to this day I rather the Anime for One Piece than the Manga :yeshrug:
Like I've said a thousand times before, I wish Toei would take a 6 month break every year and give us 2 One Piece chapters an episode instead of the bullshyt they doing now :francis:

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like this but I'm guessing the coli will sleep.

I'm still mad yall slept on Ping Pong which is one of my all time favs:martin:. 8.7 on myanimelist but the coli:snooze:. Yeah the animation is a bit rough but the story is incredible :lawd:. Yall had time for garbage like Mirai Nikki though :scust:
Tried Mirai Nikki twice, couldnt do it. I'll check out ping pong.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm just watching something to make this day go faster at work but I'm having a hard time staying interested in the show. what would you recommend that's similar but better?
If you want a show of a similar style Zero no Tsukaima, Elemental Gelade, or To Aru Majutsu no Index

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So many anime where these lame ass dudes got a chick all over him and sleeping in the same bed as him and he runs and pushes her away even though he has expressed interest in her. :dead:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant::damn::sadbron:

GlassHonorableAfricanwildcat-size_restricted.gif

How did they set Hakumen no Mono free?:mindblown: This is the second creepiest thing in anime. First place goes to:

tumblr_nbq0h0mvc71tfm9fmo1_500.gif