Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm on naruto ep 32. Sakura finally comes to the realization that she isn't this great ninja that she thinks she is. :ehh: Welp, at least she's finally being honest with herself so that takes off negative points with her. Hopefully, She can advance.

Also, it's a plus that she's becoming less annoying. :yeshrug:

tbh, I'm surprised in just two weeks, I'm already on episode 32. shyt, in no time, I'll be finished with part 1 of this series.

Edit: I liked the insight on Ino's and Sakura's childhood together, as well as I kind of have a little respect for Sakura now....So she may not be all that terrible as a character and she definitely has room to grow. :ohhh:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm on naruto ep 32. Sakura finally comes to the realization that she isn't this great ninja that she thinks she is. :ehh: Welp, at least she's finally being honest with herself so that takes off negative points with her. Hopefully, She can advance.

Also, it's a plus that she's becoming less annoying. :yeshrug:

tbh, I'm surprised in just two weeks, I'm already on episode 32. shyt, in no time, I'll be finished with part 1 of this series.
:ohhh:
Are you being serious? This your first time watching this or are you rewatching the series?

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
B/c Part 1 was so damn good at the beginning and IMO one of if not the best series ever. The character development was next level shyt. I just wish I could relive watching it again for the first time.
:banderas:
Well you can!...all you have to do is not watch it for a few years and forget what all went down! :russ:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Does it matter if I skip Stardust Crusaders and jump straight to Diamond is Unbreakable? Not really enjoying it as much as I did battle tendency or even phantom blood

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Does it matter if I skip Stardust Crusaders and jump straight to Diamond is Unbreakable? Not really enjoying it as much as I did battle tendency or even phantom blood

Let me ask you this......

When you was in school.... did they skip addition and subtraction and go straight to multiplication and division? Fractions and Geometry? Or did they take they time to teach you the foundations so you can easily appreciate and understand the later problems?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Let me ask you this......

When you was in school.... did they skip addition and subtraction and go straight to multiplication and division? Fractions and Geometry? Or did they take they time to teach you the foundations so you can easily appreciate and understand the later problems?

So you're saying that it's an essential, can't miss part of the storyline & I can't just skip around without being lost. In that case I'll get through it...but damn does it have a lot of episodes and I keep hearing the next part is incredible.

Last edited: