CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
So this is really my first time watching a bunch of seasonal anime. What I been watching is

JOJO
Kabaneri
Re:Zero
Hero academy

All have been pretty good minus hero academy, It hasn't really stood out right now but I'm like 2 episodes behind. Everything else has been pretty piff

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Boku no academia is a pretty good anime so far, the Dub just came out too so Im gonna be watching that version from now on. Its a pretty good dub too.

The MC is still a whiny bytch though, only thing I hate about the show. The plot itself and other characters are good. :ehh:

Also what is the scariest anime you guys ever watched. Looking for some but it seems hard. Started watching Another, shyt is more funny than scary.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Boku no academia is a pretty good anime so far, the Dub just came out too so Im gonna be watching that version from now on. Its a pretty good dub too.

The MC is still a whiny bytch though, only thing I hate about the show. The plot itself and other characters are good. :ehh:

Also what is the scariest anime you guys ever watched. Looking for some but it seems hard. Started watching Another, shyt is more funny than scary.
Casshern Sins is scary in how utterly fukking depressing it is :heh:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

Perfect Blue. More creepy than anything, but a lot of the scenes can/will make your skin crawl and the story is as dark as can be

When I was a kid Paranoia Agent and those random pink dolls/dude with the bent bat freaked me out but I don't remember if the plot was all that scary or not. Directed by the same person though - Satoshi Kon

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Ansatsu Kyoushytsu :banderas: This is getting good. Can't wait to know more about nagisa that is one cold blooded mutha.

If you want a winey fukbook of an MC watch gundamn unicorn... I watched the 7 movies and this bytch nikka doesn't know which side to choose, gets multiple people killed because of him and still cries like a bytch.

Anime itself is good tho:win: