CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
yo the vamp anime and that stray dogs shyt the best shyt out rn.....i didnt think stray dogs would get :demonic: like that but that villain is :whew::wow:

EDIT: gotta add academia to the piff list cuz this shyt literally be having me cheesing and damn near crying tears of joy at the end of every ep.....my nicca working so hard to be a hero brehs :to: even when teachers try and tell him he aint shyt :mjcry:

Whats this vamp and dogs anime you talking about

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Going to go ahead and put it out there that Re:Zero is the best anime out right now. :yeshrug:
It does show promise.

At first I was like ehh because it looked like the usual lame guy goes to different world and tries to build a harem anime but with the deaths and violence adding a hint of realism and mystery element it keeps me watching. :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Kabaneri is better this season. If you want shows from the same mold Konosuba last season is a better show also GATE is better and from a few seasons ago Outbreak Company. I'd even argue that the first half of Sword Art Online is better.

Re:Zero is a dialog heavy show that's not really all that funny. The main character is pretty generic and all the women look like small children. It's got this hipster we'll lampshade all the cliches we use before we use them thing going on. While it does have some violence the overwhelming vast majority of the show is a NEET type character standing around talking to stereotypical anime trope girls. Quite honestly I'm only sticking around for the mystery because much of the episodes are boring.
I disagree with everything you just said, just don't know how to properly articulate my opinion at this time. Rei:Zero is the best anime out this season.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I disagree with everything you just said, just don't know how to properly articulate my opinion at this time. Rei:Zero is the best anime out this season.
Every few seasons one of those shows comes along that's maybe at best slightly above average but people praise and overhype the shyt out of. That show is Re:Zero this season. It's a harem show with a poor harem where at the end of the episodes the guy dies and has to do it over again until he avoids death. He has no real powers or fighting ability he's just an average joe that gets brutally murdered only to reset.

The fact that this is based off a light novel makes me more leery because it's likely to not even have a proper ending. I get that all the light novel readers have been saying it's gonna get way darker than it is now but I'm still leery of the show.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Every few seasons one of those shows comes along that's maybe at best slightly above average but people praise and overhype the shyt out of. That show is Re:Zero this season. It's a harem show with a poor harem where at the end of the episodes the guy dies and has to do it over again until he avoids death. He has no real powers or fighting ability he's just an average joe that gets brutally murdered only to reset.

The fact that this is based off a light novel makes me more leery because it's likely to not even have a proper ending. I get that all the light novel readers have been saying it's gonna get way darker than it is now but I'm still leery of the show.
There are maybe 2 or 3 posters on here who considers Rei:Zero good and I am one of them. I am not overrating it, just from the animes I have seen this season Rei:Zero and Kanabari are 1a and 1b

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Daps
Just got done watching Memories: Magnetic Rose. Really good thriller / tragedy by Satoshi Kon ( Paprika ) and Otomo ( Akira )

Last edited: