winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nah,it's about a village where a lot of people died or people abandoned and then ppl(kids) started coming back or something like that. Kinda like a thriller.
Sounds like Mayoiga exactly.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Not for you. At it's core this is a cute girl harem anime. Sure it has deaths in it but 85% of the time it's a guy flirting with girls.
Too early to say that. They might end up deconstructing that trope.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yo the vamp anime and that stray dogs shyt the best shyt out rn.....i didnt think stray dogs would get :demonic: like that but that villain is :whew::wow:

EDIT: gotta add academia to the piff list cuz this shyt literally be having me cheesing and damn near crying tears of joy at the end of every ep.....my nicca working so hard to be a hero brehs :to: even when teachers try and tell him he aint shyt :mjcry:

Last edited:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Going to go ahead and put it out there that Re:Zero is the best anime out right now. :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Going to go ahead and put it out there that Re:Zero is the best anime out right now. :yeshrug:
Kabaneri is better this season. If you want shows from the same mold Konosuba last season is a better show also GATE is better and from a few seasons ago Outbreak Company. I'd even argue that the first half of Sword Art Online is better.

Re:Zero is a dialog heavy show that's not really all that funny. The main character is pretty generic and all the women look like small children. It's got this hipster we'll lampshade all the cliches we use before we use them thing going on. While it does have some violence the overwhelming vast majority of the show is a NEET type character standing around talking to stereotypical anime trope girls. Quite honestly I'm only sticking around for the mystery because much of the episodes are boring.