Also fukk Sakura and anyone whos ridin for her :pacspit:

/

Started Ajin this morning, 3 episodes deep :ld:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Y'all think this is a motherfukkin' game?"

Damn, Kakashi is #HOK :wow: (Hard On Kids)

And read team 7 to filth :whew:

(Okay, he didn't say it that way, but to sum it up :manny:)

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

What episode you on?
Do you read the manga?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
After a long weekend, finally was able to catch up on some Jojo and man what an ep!:whoo:

Only to come in here and see niccas talk about some Ajin and Thunderbolts:martin:

Ok..... I will finish up Thunderbolts:scust: and peep that Ajin to :russell: to see what the fuss is about:francis:

DB Super, I Think only the Raw is up, also surprised no one mention that OPM special..... but I guess those dont get respected:dwillhuh:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What episode you on?
Do you read the manga?
I'm on Episode 6. I just started the series yesterday though.

And I was reading the manga at one point. i stopped at the part when naruto and sasuke was fighting.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Looking back on it I'm surprised people here watched a Mari Okada show like Iron Blooded Orphans and expected anything outside of a bunch of melodrama.

I mean she's probably one of the most prolific anime writers going right now and she has that style and it's a known quantity. She's like the writer version of Hiroyuki Sawano who is a polarizing composer like she's a polarizing writer. If you've watched a fair amount of modern anime you've run into these two at least in a couple series and likely have an opinion about them.

Maybe some of yall just watch anime at random but before I pick up a show I wanna know who directed it, who wrote it, the studio animating it and who's voicing the lead characters.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Looking back on it I'm surprised people here watched a Mari Okada show like Iron Blooded Orphans and expected anything outside of a bunch of melodrama.

I mean she's probably one of the most prolific anime writers going right now and she has that style and it's a known quantity. She's like the writer version of Hiroyuki Sawano who is a polarizing composer like she's a polarizing writer. If you've watched a fair amount of modern anime you've run into these two at least in a couple series and likely have an opinion about them.

Maybe some of yall just watch anime at random but before I pick up a show I wanna know who directed it, who wrote it, the studio animating it and who's voicing the lead characters.
You deep into this Anime scene :dead:

You right that I just watch anime at random :ehh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Warning Naruto completely falls apart in the end. You can tell Kishimoto got burned out on it and fast tracked it to it's ending just so he could be done with it. At the very end of it it basically gets Bleach level bad.

I don't know if you follow Bleach but it's reaching the end and the author is pretty much cramming in stuff to the story he neglected to address because he's out of time and has to wrap it up. It's very sloppy and Naruto got that bad too. Whole characters and story elements that were either poorly foreshadowed or straight up all pulls happening. The final few fights are very weird and disjointed.

It's best you lower your expectations right now because it turns into a trainwreck.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Warning Naruto completely falls apart in the end. You can tell Kishimoto got burned out on it and fast tracked it to it's ending just so he could be done with it. At the very end of it it basically gets Bleach level bad.

I don't know if you follow Bleach but it's reaching the end and the author is pretty much cramming in stuff to the story he neglected to address because he's out of time and has to wrap it up. It's very sloppy and Naruto got that bad too. Whole characters and story elements that were either poorly foreshadowed or straight up all pulls happening. The final few fights are very weird and disjointed.

It's best you lower your expectations right now because it turns into a trainwreck.
Well...he had worked on the series since 1997 so it's expected to happen eventually that the creator gets tired of the series. :yeshrug:

and no..i can't say I cared for Bleach too much. But "out of time"? hmm...I'm sorry, but could you elaborate more on what you mean by that please?

Wait, are you talking about the first naruto series or the whole series itself? (not sure if i said it right)

But I'll be safe and lower my expectations. T_T

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You deep into this Anime scene :dead:

You right that I just watch anime at random :ehh:
Well I've watched enough anime to realize that much of it is based off ongoing light novels and manga and the shows won't have endings at all so I started looking into what the show is based off of before I watched it. If I like a show I look at who directed it and wrote it and it went from there.